The Proclamation

Prince Ben's POV

    As I was getting fitted for my coronation that was happening next month I started to remember my dream.
Dream:
I was walking down a dark hallway and at the end was a single rose. The rose from my mother and father's story. As I got closer to it , it began to glow "Help... Help me... Anybody? Please..." the rose said as it showed a picture of a beautiful girl that appeared to be frightened. As I reached out for the rose , it disappeared only to reappear once my hand was back in its original position. It now showed a picture of my coronation and that girl smiling at me. The next picture was quite interesting, it showed the same girl smelling a rose the girl lifts her head and smiles directly at me. Then she too along with the rose disappear and the hall is dark once again. (End of Dream)

      I look up to the sound of my mother and father entering my room. "How is it that you'll be becoming King next month?" Father asks "He is already 17 ,dear" my Mother interjected "17? That's much too young to become a King! I didn't make a good choice until I was 47!" My Father exclaimed "You decided to marry me at 28!" My Mother said hurt "It was either you or the teapot," my Father said nonchalantly. "Father, I've decided to make my first proclamation as King," I began. My parents looked at me with shocked but proud faces. "To let the kids from the Isle of Lost come here to attend Auradon." I said "Who?" My Mother asked tentatively "Jay, son of Jafar; Evie, daughter of The Evil Queen; Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil ; Mal, daughter of Maleficent; and the daughter of the Enchantress." I said holding my breath "Sons and daughters of our sworn enemies living with us?" Father was red in the face with anger. "Em? You want to invite Em?" My Mother asked "Em?" I asked curious "The daughter of the Enchantress, she's quite sweet . We've had here before." My mother said answering my question "The girl who's afraid of her own shadow?" My father scoffed . My Mother gently hit him "She is NOT afraid of her own shadow!" My Mother defended her. If mother thought highly of her , I wonder who she really was it took a lot to impress my mother. I just hope I've made the right choice.

(AN: hey guys, first part of the official story! Thank you SoftballGirl72 for voting on the getting to know the character page. It meant a lot to me, I'll try to update as soon as I can
, but with school and stuff you know how that goes...)