Preparation

(AN: the POV's will be changing so you can know both sides of the story)

Em's POV

    A date?I don't have time for this! What'll I tell Evie? No,what would I tell Mal ? She'd be furious. But then again Mal doesn't really seem to care. "Ev? I need your help, I may or may not have gotten a date,and it's tomorrow." I said hurriedly.  Evie squealed "Who? Who?" Evie asked curiously, her eyes shining in anticipation. "Ben," that one word drove Evie over the edge. "Evie, Evie, not so loud I don't want the whole campus to hear." I said hurriedly. Evie nodded calming down slowly, very slowly.

Ben's POV

    A date tomorrow, what should I do? Ask mother or father? Mother knows about helping people turn good, but Father knows about being different and how love can change someone. Mother, definitely. I thought as I walked toward mother and father's room that was made in the, very ironic, west wing of the school.  "Mother?" I knocked on the door, the door opened showing my Mother's old but graceful face, her name didn't mean beauty for nothing. "What's wrong Ben?" Belle asked "I have a date, tomorrow."  I said "Not with that girl Audrey, I hope." My Mother said, she was not very fond of my previous um... girlfriend.

Evie's POV

     Em got a date, finally. Actually sooner than I expected to say the truth, but happy for her needless to say. And lucky for her I just finished making a dress that would look great on her. I have to decide her hair, which was now a new color, her makeup, and her outfit. She should have given me a week prior notice, scratch that, a month. I wonder how Mal's going to act, she'll flip out.  Oh, little Em's all get own up!