On the Isle

Em's POV
"Hi mom." Mal said as we finished our little number. As everyone started to leave we were surrounded by some of Malefiecent's goons. "Em, your mother wants to see you," Maleficent said as she waved a hand carelessly in my direction. "Mother?" I called out into our home. "I heard you, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos are going to Auradon Prep. Kinda like a exchange student." My sickly mother called from the bed she's been in for the past month. "I'll probably be getting me by the time you come back but, don't make the same mistakes that I made. Find someone who makes you happy. Make friends. Don't get in trouble. Play nice with the others." My Mother made me promise. "I promise." I said as I kissed her head good bye. "Em? The rides here! Come on !" I heard Evie call out. I took me last look a mother whom nodded and made a shooing motion with her hands. Outside of our flat was a limo, and a pretty big one at that. Everyone seemed to be in it already and it was waiting for me. 'Good bye, mother, Isle.' I thought as I took my last look around the place where I had called home. Closing the door behind me I took a seat next to Evie.

The ride was something let me tell you. Jay was stealing things left and right, Evie was trying to apply some blush to Mal's fair skin, Mal was trying to avoid getting makes up on her, Carlos was trying out the snacks that were left in the car, and as for me? I was hiding in the shadows worrying about what others would think of us. What if I didn't make any friends? And finding a lover? No one but a villain could love a villain, right? The limo was slowing down which showed that we were probably there. Maybe if I hid in the shadows it would go back to the Isle.