Coronation

Em's POV

"Stay still Em, look what you've done, you've messed up your hair!" Evie groaned as she started to take down my hair.  "No, wait it's perfect." I said as stared into the mirror while playing with the couple of loose stranded from my look.  "12'o clock!" Evie said as she ushered me out of the room.  "Now I know the difference between pretty and gorgeous," Ben said as he took my hand, gave it a gentle kiss, and led me to the carriage Ben and I would arrive in.  Ben looked at me with adoring eyes, as he waved to the crowd. "You'll be fine you gorgeous inside and out and they'll love you.  I mean my Father wouldn't shut up about you at dinner ' Em's quite a kind girl, I may have judged her unfairly. '  ' Ben, you don't meet a girl like her very once upon a time.' " Ben said as he rubbed my knuckles comforting me.  I giggled, cheeks a brilliant red, Snow White would be jealous. "But in all seriousness, will you were my ring today?" Ben asked looking at me with all playfulness gone from his features, I nodded not trusting my voice. "Thank you," Ben said as she slowly began to lean in, blushing furiously, I quickly turned my head so instead of him hitting his target (my lips) he hit me cheek.  Ben pouted, "Really? Come on , no good luck kiss?"  "No," I said with a small smile on my lips. Ben continued to pout "Fine," I said finally giving in, as I missed the corner of his lips. Ben laughed as he pulled me close as the carriage neared the church/chapel.

Ben's POV

I internally groaned as we got closer to the chapel. I stared at the ring on Em's finger, if only it was a wedding ring. I sighed. One step at a time Ben, one step at a time.

Time Skip

"Do you Prince Ben swear to rule with kindness ?" FGM asked to which I replied confidently "I will."  "And do you swear to punish any wrong doing appropriately, but mercifully ?"  "I do."  "Then by the power vested in me..."  a loud crash was  heard as one of the Windows were broken, right now I didn't care about my coronation, I cared about Em.  Em was staring up at the dark figure, eyes wide in fear. "Em, come on." I said as I pulled her toward my family and the FGM. The  dark figure began to come closer to us, instinctively I blocked Em with my body as a shield.  "I'm back!" The figure said as it morphed into Maleficent. My eyes widened in fear, not for me ,but for Em and my family
. "Bibbidi bobbity..." the FGM began to cast a spell when Maleficent interrupted,  "Boo!" Maleficent said mockingly as everything froze, everything and one but the VK's and Em.  I began to reach out for her just as the spell took affect and the world went black.