Audrey the Witch

Audrey POV

    Ever since the new Decendants came here, Ben's been in la la land more often. I bet you it's because of that Em girl now seriously who does she think she is ? Perfect. Em's by herself next to the old choir room. What's in her hand? Ben's Auradon history book? Nerd.  "Hey, Em was it?" I said in an overly exaggerated voice. "Hi, Audrey." Em said back not even looking up from her book, not even a second, " Can I talk to you," I said staring at Ben "Alone?" Em finally looked up from the stupid book. She nodded. I lead her into the old choir room as I shut the door behind us. Finally I get to drop my goodie goodie act. "I'll cut to the chase, what have you done with my BOYFRIEND?" I yelled furious.  "Nothing! I swear Audrey!" Em pleaded, pathetic, "Liar!" I cried as I swiped the book from her hand holding it teasingly "No please, that's Ben's I promised I would give it back!" Em said sobbing "Oops," I said teasingly as I ripped the book. "No," Em whispered as she slumped down. "Audrey," I turned with a smile "Hey Bennyboo," I said patronising. "Hey, I can't do this any more , my heart isn't in this any more," Ben said. Was he breaking up with me? With the coronation just 2 weeks away? "Are you... breaking up with me?" I asked fearful of the answer. Ben nodded slowly, looking solemn, "Fine then! Go! Get out of my sight!" I screamed making a scene. Ben walked away toward the very same room I had lead Em into. Oh no, what have I done?  "Hey, Babe, so since you have no date to the coronation, be my date?" Chad asked with a sly grin. I nodded. I'll look so beautiful that Ben would be begging me to get back with him, and me being the fair princess I am, will take him back and everything would be forgiven and forgotten.