Preparation for the Coronation

Em's POV

Evie was ecstatic after hearing Ben ask me to be his date to his coronation.  Personally I'd think Evie was making too big of a deal.  "Waist, arms, torso, um chest," Evie said as she was measuring  me for the dress she was making.  "Remember..." I began only to be cut off by Evie "Not too tight, not too princessy , green and gold, movable and comfortable." Evie said as she sketched a picture for Mal, who was adement, about making my accessories. "How's this?" Mal asked as she drew a picture of a beautiful gown, "I like the top with the skintoned mesh and the green lace, but maybe less lacy at the bottom?" I said as Mal showed me her first sketch, "This?" Mal asked holding up, what I personally think is her best work, it was a ever green color with minimal skin showing, rose details, and a flowy bottom. My eyes widened, my dream dress, in a sketch, "I'll take it as a yes," Mal said smiling at me . We all turned our head as a knock sounded on my (our ) dorm door. Evie walked over to it quickly, "Oh hey Ben, looking for Em, I suppose?" Evie said as she opened the door so that Ben could walk in and so I could see him. "Hey Ben." I said staying still so Mal could measure everything again before she started to sew it together.  "Hey Mal ? Can I steal Em, just for a second?" Ben asked before he took my hand and lead me out of the room by fore Mal could even reply.  "Ben? What's wrong?" I asked worried, was he going to tell me that I wasn't his date anymore? That we couldn't happen? "I want you to wear this to my coronation." Ben said to me as he held a beautiful rose necklace in his hand. "Its my mother's she said if I ever tell in love with someone I should give it to them, it's been passed down from my father's side of the family for years. And I'd like you to have it." Ben said as he put the chain around my neck and kissed my cheek softly.  "See you at my coronation." Ben said just as I got pulled into my dorm by Mal "That was more than just a second Ben!" Evie said.