The Big Moment

Em's POV

     Today was The Day. The Big One. "I don't think I can do this Ev, Mal," I said as both of the girl's just smiled as Mal put a blind- fold spell on my eyes so I couldn't see the what they were doing, it was kinda comforting in a way, I suppose. "Easy on the blush, E." Mal said while I heard Evie scoff, offended, "Please honey, my mother told me how to apply blush properly before I could even talk." Evie said. I could hear the two bickering from my darkened world. "Whoa, easy on the eyeshadow,"  "We don't want to scare him away!"  "She'll look washed out!"  "Its water proof, just in case." . I could slowly see the world around me, but I still had no clue what I looked like, they'd covered all the mirrors "There," I heard Evie say as she revealed the new me. "I look well, not hideous." I said stunned at my transformation. "Not even close," the girl's assured me. I smiled maybe just maybe I could do this. Just then there was a knock on our door.

Ben's POV

     I was nervous, really nervous. I mean how many times in your life do you meet someone that's just perfect in your eyes? Not often let me tell you, and before you say Audrey, she was different. And NOT in the good way. I had broken up with her because Doug had told me that a "bird" told him that Audrey was only dating me because 1) She got to be the Queen of Auradon 2) She wanted to make the others jealous 3) In her eyes it was the role made for her 4) Probably those most conceded one, for my look.  So much for fairest of them all. Even some villains were better than her, not saying names but we should have booted her off to the Isle. Not Em, Evie, Jay, Carlos, or even Mal.