The End for Maleficent

Em's POV

"You won't be needing that!" Maleficent exclaimed as she magically took Ben's ring or my finger. I gasped,hurt. "Wand me! Chop chop!" Maleficent cried as she clapped her hands impatiently , I turned to see Mal holding them FGM's wand tightly in her hands "Mal, did know this was going to happen?" I asked hurt, Mal looked at me guilty "So this was what you were doing in the museum?" I turned starring at my friends. Each having a guilty face. "Oh give me the wand," Maleficent said as she looked expectantly at Mal, who looked away as she threw the wand towards her mother. "Wand to my hand!" I called out holding my hand out as the wand flew toward me,Mal looked up shocked, all the VK's did. "When 5 hearts stand as one ,the power of evil is good to none." I said as the FGM started to move again I threw the wand toward her "Bibbity Bobbity Boo!" She said as Maleficent shrank and everyone began to move again.

Ben's POV

I saw my vision begin to clear as I rushed forward not seeing Em in my hands. I saw with the rest of the VK's . "Promise me that if something like this happens again I'll be the one to protect you," I murmured as I held Em close "Let us hope that it won't happen, but yes I'll let you protect me." Em said hugging me back. "Time to set it off!" I said as Em laughed, Mal looked relieved that it was over. As did everyone else.