Family Day

Em's POV

The day I had been absolutely dreading, Family Day.  Mal, Evie, they didn't understand. They still had family even though they aren't  the best they still had someone. Me? No one left mother had died I was sure of it.  "Hey Em, you ready to sing?" Asked Ben , yes I know your probably thinking ' How did she get in to the choir? Well remember what happened with Audrey? ' Yeah gotta thank her for that. I nodded nervously. The first time I was going to sing my duet. "Okay, get ready princess." Ben said as he gave me a side hug.  Her since our date Ben and I have gotten pretty close. Mal even thought we were dating. "Come on, " Ben said as he took my hand and ran to the warm up room.  I really hard Evie right now, I mean who gives their friends heels for the first time at a public performance?

Time Skip( 3rd POV)

"Be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test..." The choir sang happily as the rest of the Villain Kids walked through rows of happy family reunions and tables full of fruit and fondue.  "Hey, isn't that Em?" Carlos asked Mal as they all turned to see Em practically glowing with happiness.  "That IS Em!" Evie cried out as she pulled Mal behind her so they could get a better view. Em caught the eye of Mal, who nodded in approval.

    After the end of the song Em went into the "wings" of the little stage set up, getting ready for her other song,duet with Ben.  It was to show that Villain Kid or Prince, it was the start of something new.

After Ben and Em finished there was a huge wave of applause.  Even Audrey had to admit ,she was pretty good..