Lucky Guy

Evie's POV

After that extremely close have we decided to head back to Auradon. Once I opened the door to our dorm room I saw Em fiddling with a green and gold flower.... wait was that a rose? Wonder who gave it to her. I quickly ran up to her "so... who's the lucky guy ?" I ask jumping on her bed, startling her. Em blushes, "N..no one!" Em stutters as she placed the rose into a vase on her bed side table. "Uh hun, sure ..." Sarcasm dripping from my every word. Just then Mal walks in. "So who's the lucky boy?" Mal asks "No one!" Em cried out. Mal raised her perfect, might I add, brow. "Looks like Mal also doubts you." I said, hoping she'd tell us. It looked like Em was thinking, but then again it always looked like she was thinking. "Promise not to tell anyone ?" Em asked nervous, Mal and I looked at each other surprised she had actually complied to our request, we both nodded excitedly. "Well.... it's Prince Ben." Em said hurriedly a pink blush decorating her face, Mal got a devious look on her face. "See, this why I don't tell you guys this stuff." Em groaned "Well I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend," Mal said with a smirk. Em's face showed shock. "No,no, no, no, no I'm not volunteering ,let Evie!" Em cried. After a lot of compromising and coaxing we finally got an agreement "Fine," Em gave up "But no love potion." Em said, Mal nodded satisfied. Turns out making this work was gonna be a lot easier they I , we, thought.