The Museum

Em's POV

     Our classes start after lunch, so we (me and the other villain kids) went to the museum, which was said to have the Fairy Godmother's wand, which was what we were after. "Em? Can you come over here?" Mal asked. Which is really weird because well Mal never asks for a favor. Ugh! Unbelievable, Mal wanted me to "have a look around" and "familiarize myself with this place " seriously, how old did she think I am . "I don't want to get your record/ clean slate dirty." Seeing as nobody wanted me to help them I decided to look at the Beauty and the Beast section. There was an entire hall dedicated to their story. And you'll never guess who I met there, yup, Ben. He was looking at his own parent's hall. Ben was, surprisingly, staring at the rose that my mother had given his father. The last rose petal seemed to be desperately clinging onto the stem. He looked kinda sad, wonder what's up. "Hey," I said trying not to startle him, he smiled at me "Hey, what are you doing here?" Ben asked as he motioned me to join him." Looking around. I've already memorized Campus so I decided to come here." I lied. He nodded. Well it wasn't a total lie, I mean I had memorized Campus, but I was here because I wanted to help Mal sooo.... yeah. The rose looked like it was wilting. 'Mother,' was the one thought in my head. She was dying and since the rose was made by her it showed her physical and emotional health.  Oh what I would do do get off this land to go back to the Isle . Ben looked at me concerned, "You alright?" He asked sounding genuine. "No, you see this rose... it reflects my mother's health... and well it's dying, she's dying." I sob "I'm so sorry Em, I wish you didn't have to see it." Ben said soothing me. "Here," Ben said as he tucked a beautiful rose behind my ear,  I looked up at him confused, he just smiled at me and lead me back to Auradon Prep.