Empty Thoughts

Tyler's POV 

We are almost to LA and the closer we get the emptier I feel. I don't want Josh to ever feel this way. Me seeing the blood on his shirt just makes this even more real. I noticed him staring at me when I was changing. I really wonder why he was. Was he starring at my scars? I'm going to ask him when he did this to himself.

Josh's POV 

I saw Tyler walking up to me as we were pulling into the venue. All he does is takes my hand and drag me to the back of the tour bus. I turn to him and say "please just let me get my stuff and get off this bus". "No i'm not letting you off this bus till you tell me why and when". I just froze I was stunned that he would want to know. It's making me sick to my stomach to even think about all the reasons. He made me sit on the floor and he sat right in front of me. It was as if he was staring into my soul. I gave up on holding it back and told him everything.

<Flashback>

I was sitting on the tour bus bathroom floor. It was around 2 am and I couldn't take the voices. "you are pathetic and worthless" I've heard that so much. The voice has become a close friend, I listen to everything he says. I do everything he tells me to do. "you should pick up that razor over there and make about 6 or 7 lines on your wrist, maybe the same for your thighs." When he said that I quickly obeyed. Now sitting in a pool of my own blood, I slowly get up. I open the bathroom cabinet to find a towel to clean up my mess. When I finish cleaning up I slowly make my way down the corridor and into my bed that underneath Tyler's. I never thought to clean my wrists and shirt up.

Tyler's POV

I never heard him get up or come back. I could have stopped all of this. All of his pain I could have prevented. Don't ever listen to those voices, they don't help. Josh, please tell me when they start bothering you. I want to help you get better. He looks at me with a small smile. His smile is amazing his eyes scrunch up every time. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I hand him my hoodie and help him up off the ground. on the way out of the bus I take his hand in mine. It felt so natural.    

I've started writing more than I usually do. I think it's refreshing and I like having a fren to help me (thank you @ssourbelts) Go look at her main page literally the best person in this universe. My main page is @krudic052 I post sometimes but mostly drawings. Thank you guys so much for reading, stay alive. ~Trash_can