A little fun

Tyler's POV
"Hey Josh, you wanna throw a small party with drinks and stuff just for us two?" I asked once we go back inside my dressing room. Josh packed his stuff and he came over here so hang out while I packed my stuff.
"That would be sick! We can do it when we are on the bus to the next venue." He smiled at the idea I gave him, and that made me smile to see him happy again.
"Whatever you want, Jish."

(Time skip to on the bus cuz idk what else to write for that part. Still Tyler's POV)

We got onto the bus and put our stuff down. We sat for a little bit talking while the driver and a few others got ready. When I heard the other guys were ready to get going, I grabbed some shot glasses from the cabinet. I'm not even sure why we had them, but they would be perfect for right now. "Shots?" I questioned picking up two bottles of Malibu rum, showing them to Josh to see which he wanted.
"I would take island melon because that sounds good, but I'm gonna have to go with coconut because," He paused after his sentence waiting for me to finish it.
"Coconut, coconut sharks in the water!" I laughed as I took the glasses and the coconut rum and sat next to Josh. I was gonna pour the shots, but Josh took the bottle from my hand and poured them. "Why thank you sir." I bowed towards him trying not to laugh. Josh chuckled and handed me a glass.
"To the first stop of our tour!" Josh said raising his glass. I followed his movements up until we downed the first shot.

(Another time tip cuz why not)

Josh's POV
It had been about an hour or two since we started driving to our next destination. Tyler and I were still doing shots. We did about nine shots, or maybe more each. I didn't really keep track, all I know is we did the same amount because as we did shots we linked our arms and then would drink our shots together. After about the seventh shot, I could feel myself getting more giggly and drunk. Tyler seemed fine which was good. The other guys didn't have to deal with two drunk five year old adults, just one and that was me. "Haha, I really like your eyes." I said slurring on 'eyes'. Tyler started laughing,
"Thank you Josh. I like your eyes too. I always liked mocha colored eyes." I ignored the compliment he gave me and started to get up and dance. "Josh, what are you doing?" By this point Tyler was laughing really hard. I hiccuped as my first reply, and kept dancing. Then I remembered I needed to respond to Tyler,
"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm dancing!" I said trying to put on my best 'wasted dunk girl' voice.
"Well then Jishwa, I think we need to stop dancing and get some sleep." I hiccuped and yawned,
"Yes. I need one of those sleeps, that sounds like a good drink!" I said looking towards the alcohol cabinet.
"Josh, no. Sleep as in close your eyes for tonight and go to bed. You are going to feel horrible in the morning and probably not remember any of this."
"So no shots of sleep?" I questioned.
"No, no shots of sleep. Whatever that even is." He paused to sigh and spoke again, "One more shot then promise me you will go to bed?" I nodded and he poured a new glass of island melon rum because he knew I wanted that one earlier. I downed the shot quickly, hiccuping in the middle of it. I laughed and Tyler sighed. Tyler put some new clothes on me because the shirt I was wearing before had some rum on it from me spilling some. He picked me up and carried me to my bed type thing we sleep in on the bus. He tucked me in, gave me a glass of water and some chips to snack on before I went to sleep.
"Thank you!" I thanked Tyler, making the 'you' sound much longer than needed, but that was okay because Tyler was laughing.
"Your welcome Jishwa."

Tyler's POV
Before I got ready to get changed and go to sleep, I gave Josh a quick peck on the lips before heading to the bathroom. They tasted sweet but at the same time it burned, I guess because of the large amount of rum he drank. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and all that stuff. I got on my pajamas, I looked at Josh to see how he was doing and he was doing pretty well. By that I mean already fast asleep. I laughed then laid down on my cubby thingy above Josh. "Night, Jish." I whispered before closing my eye and falling asleep.

A/N
I just recently discovered from my fren that there are videos of drunk Josh on YouTube and I fell in love with them lol. We decided to do a chapter about it, and I decided to write it. Also I'm not the best with writing things about being drunk just because I can't drink yet, so that means I can't get drunk lol. But that's this chapter, stay alive frens! |-/