What will happen?

Josh's POV
Ty and I were going down the sidewalk to the hospital so they could possibly get him out of his wheelchair. Cars are speeding by even thought it's a 30 MPH street. I tried to keep him away from the road just in case. We laughed and joked as we strolled down the sidewalk. We eventually ended up in front of the hospital. Tyler looked a bit worried, then he spoke "I'm not so sure about this.. What if I don't make it out of this damned wheelchair?" He spoke hesitantly.
"You will get out, don't worry." I kissed his cheek to try to reassure him. Tyler looked up at me and smiled. I wheeled him inside up to the front desk.
"Hello, how can I help you?" The lady at the desk said.
"I got a call earlier for Tyler Robert Joseph to come in whenever?" I told her.
"Ah yes, of course! I will get a doctors right away for him." The receptionist stood up and walked over to her phone, "I never understood why I have to get up to get to my phone." She laughed and picked the phone up, the dialed a number. "Yes, Mr. Joseph is here for you now." She paused, nodded, then hung up. "It will be about 10 minutes until the doctor can see you."
"Okay, thank you!" Tyler said cheerfully even thought I can tell he was terrified. He waved at the lady as I pulled him over to the seating area. We chatted for about 6 minutes before a doctor came out and called out,
"Tyler Joseph?"
"That's me." He said wiggling in his wheelchair anxiously. I stood up and pushed him over to where the doctor was, "He's a bit early, but I guess that's good. I'm not really sure.." Tyler whispered to me.
"It will be fine." Once again I kissed his cheek so he wasn't to anxious. I followed the doctor into a room, pushing Tyler in front of me still. The doctor sat at his computer and signaled for us to sit, well at least for me to.
"I'm going to take Tyler and do a X-ray and do a few tests to make sure he is free to go and is waking up fine and dandy." He laughed at his reference to our song. Tyler and I laughed along with him. The doctor stood up and walked behind Tyler to start pushing him outside the room. "I'm Doctor Zed by the way." He said smiling to me, then looking towards Tyler with the same smile. Doctor Zed wheeled Tyler out of the room.

-Time skip bc I can woo (Still Josh's POV)-

It's been about 3 hours alone in this stupid room, with no sign of Tyler or the doctor at all. I've been just sitting here, doing nothing. I don't want to do anything, other than see Tyler of course. But it doesn't seem like he's coming back anytime soon. I haven't eaten anything even though nurses have been asking me if I want food, I always denied it. It's not that big of a deal to some people for someone to be able to walk or not anymore, but for me I would feel terrible if he wasn't able to walk anymore. It wouldn't change how I feel about him, not at all, but I would feel bad because I didn't even think about how he could get shot at one of our concerts. I should have payed more attention. I got snapped out of my deep thoughts as I heard wheels squeaking past the door. I hoped it wasn't Tyler, but the sound faded. I thought it wasn't him until the door opened, it opened slowly. I guess Tyler did that to piss me off because he knows how worried I am. "Tyler just open the door! I want to know if you are alright." I barked at him. Then the door swung open. I couldn't believe what I saw.

A/N
Salutations fren's! A few things I would like to say (the first thing on behalf of both Katie and I) is that we are so sorry for this chapter coming out so dang late. We both didn't really have time/feel like writing just because of some stuff. (Now back to just me) A second thing is I'm sorry this is a bit shorter than some of my chapters, I just felt like I could be shorter because of the cliffhanger I left at the end for you guys lol. I know how I would continue it, but I'm leaving it now to Katie to decide what she wants to do for him! And the pattern is a bit off, I wrote this one even though I wrote the last chapter but it will go back to alternating whenever Katie is able to write. But anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! Stay alive frens |-/