Taco songs

Tyler's POV
I had a plan for Josh when we get to TacoBell. Nothin' extreme, but before I eat my taco imma start yelling tb saga because what place is more perfect than TacoBell to sing that song? Josh was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat. My thighs still kind of hurt from what happened before Josh found me, I tried to not cringe at the pain it was giving me so I didn't worry Josh. I couldn't ignore the pain so I kept moving around trying to make it seem like I was just moving around to get comfortable. I stared out the window, eventually smile at Josh to show him I'm alright. He always returned my smile with another smile. God he's so cute, I laugh to myself about it and Josh makes a confused look but he didn't actually look at me since he was driving. "Oh, uh nothing Josh. Just laughing at a sign we drove by." I told him and he believed it.
"What did the sign say?" He asked, at least I think he believed it.
"Uh, the sign said 'R.I.P McDonald's'" I told him, even thought there was no McDonald's nearby or a sign that said it, I saw a post once that showed Burger Kings sign saying that because McDonald's across the street was getting torn down.
"Uh-huh. Whatever you say Tyjo." Josh laughed. I blushed. I guess he didn't believe that I was laughing at a sign. He didn't ask any further questions because we arrived at TacoBell. Time to put my plan into action.

Josh's POV
Ty was moving in the car a lot, I guess it was from him cutting his thighs. I used to do that when I first started cutting, I would cut and since I wasn't used to the blade I would shake my arm to get my mind off the pain. "Hello, may I take your order?" Someone asked, I guess I wasn't paying attention. Ty saved me though and ordered for me, I looked down and my hands fidgeting with them cuz I'm not good with ordering stuff, I always get nervous. After the person walked away Tyler noticed me looking down at my hands and took one in his, then smiled at me as I looked up. I returned his smile. The person came back with our food and we sat down at a table in the corner of the fast food restaurant. I took a bite of my taco, and when I did that I heard Tyler yell,
"BEEF AND CHEESE. BEEF AND CHEESE, AND LETTUCEE!" He got up while saying that are started dancing. I almost chocked on my food from laughing at him. I could tell that he was happy that I found him yelling tb saga funny because he was laughing just as hard as I was. Only a few people stared at us and gave us weird looks, but I heard one person say to their friend I'm guessing "This is normal here. People do some weird things." And that made Tyler and I laugh even more. I could easily just do this all day with Tyler, go around yelling lyrics to our songs until fans recognize us. Well now that I think about it, Tyler would yell lyrics because I don't really know any of them to well. I'm just the drummer so I don't need to know all the lyrics. Maybe we can do that some other day, but for now I want to enjoy this taco with Tyjo.

A/N
Thanks for reading this chapter! Don't really have any updates for right now, but Katie might want to say something later on in her chapter. But anyways, stay alive frens! |-/