(6)

I stared at her soul shocked as tears formed in my sockets again. I pushed the sadness away and gently held her soul on the palm of my hands.

"Wh-What's wrong?" She looked a bit drained now that her soul was showing.

'Nothing,' is what I wanted to tell her, but that's not true. Her soul was so fragile and broken, it seemed like it would be impossible to fix. I know though, if something is broken and you try to fix it, it'll leaf a scare BUT it'll fix.

"Your soul is so weak and fragile." I let her soul return to her body before pulling her into a hug. "Why do you wince when I touch near your humerus?"

She seemed flinch and stiffen in my arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She lied. I still hugged her and put a hand on her humerus on her left arm again. She winced and gave a small hiss.

I grabbed her and ended up pinning her to the bed, removing the turtleneck she was wearing that way I could see why she was hurting. I looked at her arm sadly, her whole upper arm was covered in a large bruise while others littered her body, such as her stomach and sides.

"Who did this to you? Was it those friends you were talking about?! I sure as hell know you can't do that!" I shouted as I gave her back her turtleneck, my eye flaring blue in anger.

"Stop! No!" She started to squirm on the bed and managed to get under the comforter, her face covered in red.

I looked at her slightly confused and her (e/c) eyes began to glow a neon (f/c). While she stared at me in fear. My eye stopped glowing and became regular pin pricks as I looked at her worried. I tried to reach out to her, but a translucent (f/c) shield surrounded her.

"(Y/n) lower your shield. Please." I looked at her sadly and she lowered the shield, causing me to fall onto her chest.

_Y/n Pov_

Lowered my shield and sighed, only to squeak as Sans fell face first into my boobs. I felt my face burn as I pushed him off. His face was complete blue as he had his eyes closed. I covered myself completely using the comforter, I was only in a (f/c) bra with my jeans. I quickly put my turtleneck back on and huffed, my face burning.

"Sans, please tell me something. Why are you so protective over me? I haven't even known you for that long..." I stared at my lap as I sat up. His face was still blue but he was looking at me now.

"It may only be such a short amount of time, but for me it's different. It feels like I've known you for years. I gotta keep everyone safe." He nervously chuckled as I sighed and shook my head.

"You do realize this is the farthest I have ever lived in a timeline, right?" I looked at him coldly while exhaustion leaked through my facial features. He looked at me both shocked and worried.

"So you're saying that in previous timelines you never got to live to see this date?" He grabbed my hand sneakily but I don't mind.

"No. In other timelines I died either yesterday or sometime before that." I pulled into an unexpected hug by Sans as he tried to understand.

I hugged him back and sighed shakily. I chuckled as he shivered from my breath on his scapula (shoulder blades). He nuzzled into me as I relaxed. Suddenly there was a loud bang on the other side of the door.

"BROTHER! HUMAN! DINNER IS READY!" It was Papyrus.