(13)

Sans and I sat on the couch, cuddling while watching lion king. Sans never watched Disney movies so I thought I'd show him some. Papyrus had joined us, sitting on the floor close to the tv. I didn't mind him joining, but he ended up balling when Mufasa was killed by Scar.

"HOW COULD HIS OWN BROTHER DO THIS?!" Papyrus cried, making me smile at him sympathetically.

"(Y/n), did you have to pick this movie?" Sans asked, small translucent blue tears welling up in his sockets as he watched the movie.

"Sorry Sans, I forgot this movie had that." I sighed, wiping away the small tears in his sockets.

Pretty much the entire movie Papyrus was screeching about how adorable Simba was and how strong he was at the end. Sans had to cover Papyrus' eye sockets when Scar was killed and I had to cover Sans' because both of them didn't like the idea of violence. Once the movie was over I pulled Sans into the kitchen, smiling sweetly.

"Um, can I ask you something?" I asked, getting nervous.

"You just did." He chuckled, earning a sassy eye roll from me.

"Doofus." I muttered, earning another chuckle from Sans and a light nudge as we leaned against the counter.

"Go ahead, ask me." He noticed my nervousness and started to worry.

"U-Um... The night I jumped out the window you and Chara were talking... What were you talking about?" I hesitated to ask. Sans' pin pricks disappeared and I got more nervous. "N-Nevermind, you don't have to answer. I'm sorry f-for asking." I stuttered.

"No, it's alright (Y/n)." He put a hand on my shoulder as I tried to walk away. I flinched slightly but forced myself to not make it noticeable. "I was asking her questions and it ended up turning into her telling me story about when you two were younger."

I shivered slightly, feeling my sins crawling on my back (Sorrynotsorry). I tried to get back into the front room but Sans wouldn't let me. Nightmare growled as she jumped on Sans so I could leave.

"There you go, m'lord." I rolled my eyes at her happiness. She was short but adorable, hard to get mad at.

"Get off him Nightmare." I commanded. I helped Sans back up. "I'm going to go talk to Mettaton. He seems like he would have a nice pair of shoes I could use since these ones are so old and worn down."

Sans nodded and I left the kitchen, going upstairs quietly. I walked to Papyrus' and Mettaton's shared room. I sighed softly as I knocked. The door opened to reveal the robot standing in the doorway.

"How can I help you, darling.~" I scoffed at him playfully.

"I- uh... Um, do you happen to have a pair of comfortable boots or shoes I could wear." I motioned to my work down combat boots nervously. He gasped at the terrible condition.

"Oh course darling! Come in." He stepped aside and I walked into what I would consider a pink explosion of horror.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for ending the chapter so short, but please don't forget to check out my Dancetale fan fiction called "Sorry, I Don't Dance".