(11)

I jumped off the couch and landed on the ground in shock.

"What the fuck, Undyne?!" I shouted as i got off the floor. She laughed at me while carrying bags of food in her arms.

I sighed and put away the code, slipping on my shoes. I threw on a dead and cold expression as I left the house and went to help with groceries. As I got to the car, I noticed that it was almost filled to the brim. I sighed and grabbed a few bags, taking in the heavy ones with ease. Sans was using his magic to carry seven bags at once while I carried three. I placed down the bags on the counter once I got to the kitchen and started to put away the groceries while everyone else brought them in. This is going to take a while...

-time skip

I finally finished putting everything away before turning to everyone else.

"Why did you buy this much food?!" I shouted, the mask moving from my mouth. "At least we don't have to get anymore food for the next three-four weeks."

I sighed and went upstairs, plopping myself down into a beanbag chair. I pulled out the code again and started memorizing it. I heard footsteps but paid no mind to them as they passed me.

"Whatcha doin' there, (Y/n)?" Sans snuck up behind me, causing me to jump in my seat and put the coding in my pocket.

"Just thinkin'." I lied through my teeth. I turned to Sans and saw him looking down, his cheekbones flushed blue.

"U-Um, d-do you wanna c-cuddle?" He spoke nervously, causing me to chuckle.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a good cuddle." I got up and stretched, taking Sans hand and lead him to the bedroom.

He stumbled after me as I pulled him. Once we got into the room I closed the door behind us and went to the bed, Sans was close on my tail. I laid down and Sans went onto the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist hesitantly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head against his ribcage. I could hear his soul thumping in his ribcage as I hugged him close. Our legs seemed to wrap themselves together as we cuddled, our (well, actually just mine) steady breathing echoed throughout the room.

"Make sure you don't fall asleep, I still have things I need to do today and I want to explore something." I growled out, only to hear Sans' soft adorable snores.

W-Wait, adorable!?! Psh! He isn't adorable..... *nervously looks around, avoiding eye contact*

Dammit mind, you are not helping right now. I sighed and got up, my mask covered my mouth. I gently replaced myself with a pillow in Sans' arms. He gripped tightly onto the pillow. I chuckled and left the room, fixing my hair that was now tangled. My hair now seemed kinda neat so I went downstairs to where the portal had formed earlier. I went to pull out the paper, only to find it missing. My eyes widened naturally in shock but then relaxed since I remembered the code from when I was memorizing it.

"6233946404." I spoke quietly as the portal opened. I took a deep breath before smiling and entering the portal.

I watched the portal close and stared at the ceiling filled with puppets and strings. Error must be out right now, doesn't matter to me. I started to grab strings, climbing up to the puppets. I made a makeshift seat out of the strings and sat on them, hanging with the puppets.

-Sans' Pov-

I woke up to find a pillow instead of (Y/n). I held a skip of paper in my hand that had numbers on it. It looked like a phone number. I started to look around, unable to find (Y/n). I started to tear up.

Where did she go? Will she be back?

_____________________________________________________

Hey! I am so happy! Janice-Bludlust and I did an art trade with whatever we wanted. She wanted a full body picture of Sans and I just wanted a high Error. She didn't do a full body shot, but I don't care. It looks amazing!

Sorry it is sideways, but we agreed on using graph paper since it is easier to draw on. But here it is! 💖