(14)

Jace used my computer to make the picture in the media. She used my mouse since the drawing pad is broken.

Papyrus had his side nice and clean with a small amount of things while everything else was pink galore from Metta. The robot pulled me to his bed and sat me down. He then went to the closet and pulled out a assortment of shoes. I looked at them in horror as he showed me a "pretty" pair of woman death traps.

"Honey, you're acting like you've never seen high heels before.~" He chuckled as I hissed. He then shoes me a pair of flats.

"Um, do you have any combat boots. I just need a new pair of them." I nervously got up, still in Sans' clothes. Mettaton noticed as soon as I brushed off the glitter the heels left behind.

"Oh darling, I forgot to ask. Are you and Sans together yet?~" He nudged me lightly and I growled softly.

"Stop it. No, not yet at least." I huffed. Swatting at him, I crossed my arms. "But my request stands. Got any combat boots I could wear?" He nodded and handed me a pair of sleek black combat boots that shined.

"They're hideous but they're the only ones I have. Take them." He whimpered at the sight of the boots, trying not to look at them.

"You sure, they seem beautiful to me." I said, taking them and putting them on.

"Darling how can you say that?!" He looked at me shocked as I put them on. "They don't even match Sans' outfit."

"These are mine now, you are never getting them back." I spoke seriously as I headed out of the room. "I'm going to get into my usual outfit."

I left the room and walked to mine. I opened the door and changed into my clothes again. I melt like Blue now because he had rubbed his taco scent all over me in the antivoid. I hoped Sans wouldn't recognise the scent in any way. I left the room quietly since I finished changing and went downstairs. The smell of Papyrus' spaghetti filled the house. I could tell it was Papyrus' since his smelt a bit different from regular spaghetti. I went downstairs and had the sudden urge to make tacos to go with the spaghetti. I felt a paper in my pocket and smiled, taking it out. It was a recipe for what was marked "special tacos".

I slid down the railing of the stairs and jumped down, running to the kitchen. Sans saw me run to the kitchen smiling while laying on the couch in the front room. I waved at him before running and getting a pan out to make the recipe. Some of the ingredients were already out but I didn't care. I started to cook the meat and got the taco seasonings. Papyrus smiled at me and let out a surprised "nyeh". I giggled lightly.

"Heya Paps, I'm gonna make some tacos to go with the spaghetti." I chirped, earning a thumbs up from Papyrus. I put the recipe paper on the counter and got the other ingredients. Strangely, it said on it "DO NOT PUT LETTUCE ON THE TACOS >:(" which made me chuckle.

"Woke! You have a taco recipe that includes glitter?!" Papyrus smiled even bigger.

"Yup!" I started to put the sparkles and sugar in the meat along with some other ingredient and finished cooking it. I put the meat in some taco shells and warmed up some beans, putting them in the taco. I put some fine course glitter on the beans before adding cheese. I made the meat exactly like it said on the recipe. I smiled at the delicious looking tacos and put them onto the plates set at the table. Papyrus put spaghetti on the plates as well and I beamed at our hard work. I put the taco recipe in my pocket and ran to the front door, giving me a clear shout path that would echo throughout the whole house.

"DINNER'S DONE!" I shouted loudly. Sans jumped in shock since he was only a couple of feet away from me. "I made a special taco recipe that looked delicious. Papyrus made his amazing spaghetti." I told him as people started coming downstairs.

"Can you just bring me my food for me, honey?" Sans pleaded, not wanting to get up. I huffed and shook my head.

"Fine, but just this once." I told him, going into the kitchen. I took my plate off the table and Sans' plate.

People saw that there were also tacos and rushed to dig in. I went to the living room before I could see their reactions. I handed Sans his plate and sat down. He sniffed the taco before looking at it confused. I dug into the food happily, humming in content at the bitter and sweet flavors of the taco and spaghetti. Sans bit into the taco and chewed a couple of times before his blue tongue flopped out and the food fell back onto the plate. He coughed lightly as he watched me devour my food as if it were cake.

"These taste exactly like Blue's tacos." He muttered, making me choke on my food. I covered my mouth and coughed violently until I could stop.

"What did you just say?" I asked him, looking directly into his sockets.

"U-Um, nothing (Y/n)." He stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"This is Blue's taco recipe, isn't it?" I asked him sighing. I then took another bite of taco. "I should've recognized the smell was exactly like his." I huffed in embarrassment for not noticing sooner.

"Wait, you've met Blue?" He asked me, looking seriously at me.

"Of course, his recipe also said never to use lettuce so I should've known it was his. He must've slipped it into my pocket without me noticing." I sighed.

"Tell me everything, (Y/n). And don't lie about anything." Sans said, getting up and putting our food down. He grabbed my hand and started dragging me upstairs.

Shit.