chapter 8

Well that was a disturbing call that week ago right. My dad said it was probably a prank. But how was it a prank. The place called me. My mom had to block that number so it wouldn't call me. I told my mom if she will take me to the daycare still and she would just ignore me or say it's my choice. Something popped into my mind. "What if I called Eliot he could probably solve my question I think" I said. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number. I got the number on YouTube because a 13 year old kid was prank calling him saying he was Mr. Bear and that he would find him. "Hello?" A voice said. "Eliot is that you" I said. " no no no stop prank calling me you dumb kids" he yelled. " I'm not I have a question it's about Mr. Bear" I said. " so your not here to prank call" he said. "No just answers" I replied. "What about the dude he's somewhere out there" Eliot said.m" I know I think I found him" I said. " here we go you lied you just want to prank me" he yelled. " no I'm serious I think he runs a business of daycare" I said. " what would he be doing there" he said. "Eh hem!" I coughed. "Ohh ohh right to lore children while parents are away" he said. " the place is called TheFuzzyBearCare" I said. "No way!" He said. " yes I think just let me met you somewhere" I said. " how did you know I moved to Los Angeles" he said. "The Internet your blog" I said. " true" he said. "Let's meet near the daycare" I said. "Yeah I'm done but if your wrong you'll pay" he said. He ended the call.