Part title

Next morning came. "Dude dude wake up!" Isaac said nervously. "What what" I said. "Your dad um said you got another package" Isaac said. I rushed to the kitchen to see my mom, sister, and dad talking in a circle. "Son you got another um package" dad said. "So your telling me to open it" I said, "no no no son were just saying an announcement" mom said. "But I wanted a toy" Sophia said. Isaac passed me a cutting knife. "I know your gonna open it Mr. Curios pants" Isaac said. "You know me well" I said. I started cutting straight into the box. Inside was Mr. Bear's fur, just one piece of it.
A post it was stuck to the fur. A note. " a little of me will help you concentrate, your turn". "Oh gosh" Isaac said. "We already got the knife so Evan give me your arm" Isaac said. " what no ahh" I yelled. "Just a joke chill chill" Isaac said. I punched Isaac on the back. "Ow" he said. " now were even" I said. Dad grabbed the box and letter also the fur and went to the back yard and lit it on fire. "Another problem solved" dad said. "You even got a letter from the mail" dad said. "No why why" I said. Isaac brought it to me. I feared it would be something weird attached to it. But nothing was on it. I opened the letter said " why did you burn the fur coat I'm very disappointed and sad I hope you like the other gift from me" love Mr. Bear. "This man is a stalker" I said. "What do you mean" Isaac said. " bruh Isaac did you just see me read the letter" I said. "Well yeah" he said. "Ok he said " I saw you burn the fur coat" that means he saw us ok" I said. "So he saw me burn it" dad said. "Yes" I said. "He's stalking the house outside" I said. "Well we need to stop this" Isaac said.