chapter 6

I was in my way home and I opened the door slowly and I closed it and knocked out on the living room couch. I woke up by the sound of my dad saying "breakfast time". I moaned and stretched and was fully awake. Mom made her famous French toast and dad made egg and bacon. I sat on the chair and ate my food. "your done so fast!!"mom said. "Mom it only took me 23 minutes"I said. "Still fast to me" mom said. "Zach invited you to go have ice cream at this one place near the daycare" dad said. "Oh no may I not see Mr. Bear" I said in my mind. "Great" I said. Soon enough I saw his dad's car and I left. During the car ride I talked to zach about Mr. Bear and that he's a child kidnapper. He had a nervous look on his face like he actually understood me. "Listen dude I hardly believe you because you don't have any proof" zach said. "Does the place even exist" he said. "Want to go check it out then" I said. "Yeah sure if your right" he said. We later than got off and got some ice cream and left. "Nice chocolate " I said. I thanked his dad for letting us eat ice cream. "Now we're is that place your talking about" zach said. I pointed across the street at the place. He looked at it and said "well I guess your right" he said. "Heck yeah I am" I said. "Dude shut up but I highly suggest don't go there anymore" zach said. "Yeah like I don't say that everyday" I said.