Part title

22 minutes later I was at the same bush the last time were I was hiding with Amanda and Clarissa. Eliot scared me by putting his hand on my shoulder. " sup" he said. "Hey" I said. "So tell me were is the place is even real" he said. "Follow me" I said. He followed me to the place and there it was still open. "Oh dang you were right" "let's check it out" I said. Eliot grabbed his camera and snapped a pic. " putting it on my blog" he said. "Yeah cool" I said. "But I have bad feelings about this place" Eliot said. "I'm right behind you" I said. "What why I've been encountered by him but why again" he said nervously. "Fine" I said. "I'm behind you" Eliot said. We walked slowly to the place. I opened the door and only 6 kids were there. But they were different. "This place looks crappy" Eliot said, "shhh" i said. "I hear something" I said. "Hey hey kids time for your pal Mr. Bear" a voice said. "Oh no" Eliot said. " so is it him is it" I said. The bear came to the front. "Well hey kids I've met you before young man" he said. "And who are you" Mr. Bear spoke to Eliot. "Uh uhh uhh" Eliot said nervously. Eliot just stood there frozen pale in fear. " um I gotta go I'm his broth brother" Eliot said nervously. "Yeah he's my ride" I said nervously. "Then why did you come here" Mr. Bear muffled. "To to uh um find my uh my lucky penny" I said. "Is this it" Mr. Bear pulled out a dirty old penny from his bear costume pocket. "Yeah uh um that's the one" I said nervously. He gave me it and I just ran. So did Eliot. "Yup that's the same guy from the kids show I watched. Same costume and creepy voice" Eliot said. "No way" I yelled . "Hey what's that in your pocket Eliot" I said. "Huh what" he said. A piece of paper more like a note. He grabbed it and it had words in crayon. " Eliot I've missed you you've grown so much be little again like that time in 1999". It said. " I've received this note two weeks ago".