Part title

I heard someone grab their car keys in the background. Dad drank a can of beer and said "let's go". Dad placed the can on the counter and gathered us. "Be safe" mom said. "We will" Matthew said. I gulped. Ian was shivering in fear. I could hear his teeth chittering behind me. Dad opened his side of the car door. We got in, and sat in the back. "Ian you going?" Dad said. "Uhh" Ian said nervously. "You have your big brother, if it makes you feel better I'll go with you guys in the maze". "Fine" Ian said nervously. "Turn left onto Pomona avenue, then make a right" Matthew directed. Dad turned the stirring wheel to the left. "And what exactly is this place gonna have?" Dad questioned Matthew. "A bunch of clowns and scary other stuff". "Is it gonna be packed?". "Not really". Dad stopped the car. He rolled down his window and saw the big bold red sign that read "THE HELL HOLE", and a bunch of teenagers, some adults with their kids like our age. 3% were like Ian's age. We got off the car. "What a line" dad said. "Awesome" Matthew said in amazement. Ian's eyes lit up in horror. His jaw dropped. "You got this" dad said to Ian. Some crazy teen was yelling near the entrance. It made me feel uncomfortable and anxious. We walked towards the line where it started. Matthew was bummed that we had to wait. Matthew just wanted to go straight in. "Son why didn't you bring your costume?". "It was kinda getting in the way when I walked". "Oh" dad said. Skip forward to 30 minutes were still halfway to the line. "Ughh" Matthew moaned in disappointment. "Patience, after all this was your idea, we could just leave" dad said. "I came here for thrills and scares" Matthew said. "So I guess we'll wait" dad said.