Chapter 21

Fog appeared from outside. Fake fog, you know. Then Adrian told me to hide behind the door inside so I can make an entry. Adrian the "DJ" grabbed a microphone and spoke"give it up for Lil.banana$ !!". There I appeared from the fog. People clapped.The machine turned off. Adrian sat in his chair and played "I'm a banana remix by onsion". Song plays. I start bending my knees repeatedly while I was doing the shimmy. People laughed. I jumped on a table and then jumped off and landed in the ground and fell. I started making a seizure dance move on the ground. I Got up ,and ended the song with the most cringeworthy "crippling depression move". The crippling depression move is popular. And a meme, most of you know it, if you watch ""idubbztv". I jumped off the same table . As I did I landed on a chair while sitting down."I have crippling depression" I yelled. People clapped. "And also I think I broke my bottom"I said. People laughed and clapped. I was panting and laughing. I got up and tripped on a chair. "Oooooof" I made a roblox sound. "Kid what type of drugs you on" Alvaro said. "Smarties, you know, the candy" "oh so you crush them and smoke it" Alvaro said. "Yeah sure I guess" I said. The grass was itchy. "Anyway man stay cool, stay dank I'll be on the dance floor" he said. I gave him a thumbs up, then I put my head down on the grass again. Something poked me on my back. "Evan, your wasted". I lifted my head. It was esvi. "Yeah I guess". she raised out a hand to lift me up. I got up. "Great party" I said. "Thank you". "And I have to say something to you" esvi said. "yeah". "Watch out for Samantha, she has arrived". "Crap" I said. She patted me on the shoulder. "Good luck, try to stay away from her, if she comes to you, just call me". She leaves. "Hey punk!!" Samantha screams at me. "Oh shoot".