Part title

"Evan you have visitors" mom shouted so I could hear. Who would I expect though. Footsteps came from the hallway and it was my cousin and his brother. We had good times together as kids. Especially the older one. The younger one is just plain annoying and has a weird mind. "What's up" Matthew said. "Hh hi" Ian stuttered a word. "Ian speak up!" Matthew said. Even though Matthew was older than him, he can still disciple his younger brother, well somehow. Ian grew silent. Matthew rolled his eyes. "What are you planning to do" Matthew said. "Stay home". "But your banana costume is on your chair" Ian said. "I'm not in the mood right now". "So I see" Matthew said. The room grew silent. Then Matthew broke the silence. "So uh I heard of a maze near by, do you think your dad can take us" Matthew said. Ian's face drew to a frightened sad face. "Don't make me go!" Ian cried out. "You don't have to go, idiot" Matthew responded. "Unless your willing to do it, deep down inside your guts" I said. "You could impress some girls or your other classmates that a 9 year old went to a maze and that you survived" I said. Ian's face was still the same. "Maybe" he choked out. Deep down in my guts I didn't want to go. I hate all Halloween mazes that exist. "When did you hear about this" I said. "Oh it's near West Covina park" Matthew said. "Huge sign that says all the information and time about the maze". "It'll be closed in 3 hours" Matthew replied. Ian looked at my clock. "6:33 pm" he said. "Exactly" Matthew said. I suggested we should just get some candy around the neighborhood. Sadly we have to be watched by my dad. Which was okay I guess. It kind of helps me just a little, but my mind is focused on that maze. It's creeping me out.