Part title

" hey boy" a voice said as I walked on 1st street avenue. I looked and saw a middle aged man. " do you have any smokes" " actually I don't smoke" " well go kill yourself" he yelled. " you to" I said. I continued walking. That was random. I never knew summer break could be so weird. I mean I already broke my friends heart on the last day of school. She liked me a lot. As a crush. One day she kissed me and well yeah. She would always ask for hugs everyday because she would have bad days at home and argue with her dad. I don't know why I said I would be her boyfriend. I didn't want to break her heart. I don't know how many times she kissed me and hugged. I mean this was 6th grade. I'm going into 7th. My friends told me to break up with her. I really didn't like her that way. As a friend , yeah but not like this. Anyway she was basically a girl who pleased boys. Well for me. On that day I told her I didn't like her that way. She bursted into tears. I told her in a nice way. And well I lost her as a friend. Probably gonna get beat up at school when I come back. Anyway I arrived. And the ice cream shop was packed. People kept coming in. " hey mis what's the big deal" I said. " Justin bieber!!" She screamed and went inside. Everyone had their phones and took pictures recorded and whatever. Dear lord why this piece of crap. Nobody cares about him. Worst singer ever. I guess he was ordering ice cream there. And so a bunch of bieber fans saw him and crowded the place up. I couldn't even see the dude. So then I just walked outside. And continued to look at the daycare. "Wait is that Amanda"