Part title

I crawled back to the window. Isaac looked at me and gave me a gesture saying "guard the door with me". I gave him a gesture saying " wait" I looked outside and he grabbed the door knob. Isaac looked at me scared. Luckily he couldn't get in because it was locked. He started to twist the door knob furiously. It made a lot of noise in the house. I thought my parents where about to wake up and answer the door. They kept snoring so that's a good sign. He stopped banging at the door knob and yelled out "I'm not finished with you" and he left. I closed the blinds and went back to the door. "He left" I whispered. "Ok" Isaac whispered. We both crawled back to the window as the bear costume went to several houses yelling out "children children". One guy opened his door and walked up to Mr. Bear. All I heard was " it's 6:00 in the morning you little freak and it's not Halloween yet dumbo and stop yelling out"children children"creep" the man gave a hard shove to Mr. Bear and said " leave now go be a loser somewhere else" Mr. Bear looked at the man and grabbed out a pocket knife and threatened to use it on the man. "It's a fight you want little freak" neighbor said. "I'm looking for two kids and I mean no harm to do this but you don't mess with the bear" Mr. Bear said. "I'm calling the cops" neighbor said. "No your not right after I stab you" Mr. Beat muffled. Neighbor kept shoving Mr. Bear to the ground and kicking him in the face and stomach. "Arghhh" Mr. Bear muffled. " and take off your stupid bear mask so I could punch you" neighbor yelled. Mr. Bear stabbed the man on the shoulder and ran off. Neighbor fell to the ground yelling " I'm calling the cops arghh" Mr. Bear disappeared in the stormy rain of darkness.