Chapter 23

So it came to October 31st. Halloween. Usually we have school that day for awhile. Plus it was a school night, which sucked. But what didn't suck was getting candy. So I awoken from my sleep. October 31st, Tuesday 2017. It was 7:08 am. That's when I wake up to change my clothes and get ready for school. I dressed up as my banana costume. Of course my parents wanted pictures of me. So annoying. Skip forward to time, I arrive at school. I saw s bunch of costumes. From cool to dark. Some were creative and dumb. There I saw my classroom. 701. Half of the class was in there. A bunch of spooky decorations and spooky music, I guess. Lastly, a bunch of chit chatting. Zach wasn't here yet, but he didn't really want to go. I'm not sure if he's coming to school. What kinda sucked is we had regular schedule at school. Good thing is we get out of school early and no homework. Samantha was dressed up as some anime character. Pretty dumb in my opinion. Gary was an Assassin. Pretty cool. Alvaro was a nerd. Esvi was a ghost for some reason. "I'm pretty mad right now my dude" a voice said. It was my friend. Nate. Nate is the smartest boy in 701 in mathematics. And likes half of things I like. He's a funny dude. "Why" I asked. "I'm Marty Mcfly and stupid Ravena took my idea" Nate said. Why do I even bother I asked myself.