Part title

Now I'm grounded from using the tv but not my iPad. It wasn't that bad I need time to rest and think about my actions and forget this ever happened. I'm surprised Eliot never called me back. One day in July it was the first day of summer vacation my iPad glitched bad. It kind does that because it's old. I only got it in 3rd grade 2014. "Ughhh why does this always break down on me" i said. I invited Isaac over to my house because he owed me one remember. His parents agreed for him to spend the night and so did mine. Let me tell you about him. He's really skinny, short, quiet, passion is drawing, likes King Kong , loves old music, loves old movies, and likes Legos and comic books. He's a good friend he believes every story I say and just draws everyday. So yeah. On the first day of break my iPad glitched and his phone was lagging too. "Meh my phone is bad " he said. *ring ring ring* my iPad FaceTime audio ringed. "Dude shh it might be you know who" I said. My iPad still rang. " you think" Isaac said. "Press the green button" he said. I could barley hear his heart thumping of fear. I pressed it and it spoke. "I hear hear you heheheh" muffled voice said. "I'm calling the cops I'm done with your dumb daycare calling me" I yelled. Isaac stared at me in shock. "I love you you don't leave me" again it said. I hung up and called my dad. My mom was at the store and my dad was in the living room watching the football game with his friend Edgar. He opened the door and said "yeah son". Isaac watched my dad and I argue about the guy keep calling me on my iPad now. "Son how how how" he said. " I was there I heard everything it's no joke Mr. De la torre" Isaac said. My dad grabbed my tablet and looked on my missed FaceTime call. He pressed it and it answered. Me and Isaac stood frozen staring at my dad. "My child come come play" it said. " we're calling the cops were done of you calling my son your gonna pay" my dad yelled. He hung up.