Part title

Zach comes up from behind me. "Looks like your screwed". "Oh shoot man, you just popped out of nowhere" I said. "Look, I have plan, just meet me at the bathroom if your getting beaten up". "Esvis my backup" I said. "Aww ,good for you". He said sarcastically. "Anyway if she's distracted, come to me second". "She'll hear me" I said. "Ok just saying dude". Zach walks to get some root beer. I see Samantha was walking towards me. I stand still. "Why aren't you moving!!'" I said in my mind. She was some anime character from her stupid anime show series she watches. I can tell by the clothes and hair. *gulp. "Hhh hi hhi" I choked out. She gripped my arm tight. I stood still in pain. " How are you doing heart breaker!" She said. "Uhh um" I said. "Yeah I will never forgive you, you jerk". "I'm ss sssor sorry" I said. "Speak up like a man!!" She said. "Your the worst person in the world, i knew you would be here for esvi, because you loved her form the very first start, you never liked me, you only said yes so you wouldn't break my fragile heart". "Evan I thought we were fine, then you broke us up on the last day of school". "Samantha it's been 3 and a half months of school and your still complaining about this crap". I said. "Every single freaking day I think of you, so much that makes want yo hurt you really badly". "I'll never forget the day you told met that you didn't like me". "You ruined my life, you made me cry". "I'll never stop bullying you" she said. She let go of my arm. She pushed me and I lost balance and fell on the grass. "Arh" I choked out. People saw her push me. I wanted to shed a tear. My back was swarming with a lot of pain. Samantha left and went inside the house. Zach picked me up from behind. "Are you ok" esvi said of the side of me. "It's only the beginning" I choked out in pain.