Part title

My dad threw my iPad to me and I caught it. Edgar appeared in the hallway near my room. "What happened kiddo" Edgar said. "Some old dumb guy keeps calling evan from his daycare in a bear costume" Isaac said. "Oh oh I see" Edgar said. " so is it your fault" Edgar said. "No it all started at the daycare were mom dropped me and Sophia at." I said. "You know I could call the police and they could track the guy" Edgar said. "Yes please end my nightmare" I said. "Ok I'll do something about it and stay out of trouble don't call it no matter what ok kid" Edgar said. " thanks" I said. "No problem"he walked out of the hallway and went back to watch the game with my dad. I heard my dad ask a question something like"what did you ask him" and Edgar said "I'm gonna track the man down on foot" "well that was weird I'm gonna have a rough night" Isaac said."same" I said. "Yeesh you were right he's real" Isaac said. Isaac's Phone was ringing right after the talk. "Dude shou should I answer it" Isaac nervously said. "It's up to you" I said, "uh erm uh" he said. He answered and put his phone on speaker. "He he hello" he said nervously. " I know your there Evan my child he he hee hee I'm gonna find you" Mr. Bear said. "Uh mister Bear leave us alone please now" Isaac yelled. "Give me a hug Isaac" he said. "Ahhhh he knows my name" isaac screamed. He hung up the phone. "Dude this bad news he knows our names and location" Isaac said. "Block the number" I said. He later then did. A knock on the from the front door near the living room broke the conversation between my dad and Edgar. We rushed to the living room and my dad opened the door and there was a package on the doorstep. "Mom probably ordered something" dad said. "But it's for Evan it says on the box" Edgar said, but I didn't expect any mail for me. "You should open it" Isaac said. I opened it with a knife and inside was piles of real life children hair. "Oh gosh" I said. "This has gone too far" my dad said.