~2~

The next morning I was up before the damn birds...for I was full of excitement knowing that I was going to see Kc and my son for the first time, later on, today during my show...but I had to make a good impression on her...if I wanted to get my second chance...and bring her back into my life...I had everything I wanted and needed to say to her all locked up in my head...and that I was going to ask her if the first meeting was successful...if it would be possible to gradually bring her and my son back into my life...by starting over from the beginning...and maybe her letting me take her and Johnny out to lunch or dinner with me sometime.

Even though I knew that was a very long shot from ever being able to happen...but I wasn't one for being negative...I always wanted to think positively...I called to let my mom and brothers know that I was getting to see them after my performance...and she let me know very quickly that she wanted me to take pictures so she could see her grandson...I told her that I promised I would take as many as I could...then I hung up the phone...it was only a little after 11:30 a.m. and I had so many butterflies in my stomach...I couldn't believe I was feeling this way...but I really missed Kc...and really wanted to be a part of my son's life...and this was my first golden opportunity.

John Farrell and Banachek came down to the Believe Store where I was sitting by the table looking at one of my posters blankly...when they asked me if I wanted to join them for lunch. But I was in no condition to eat...I was too worked up about meeting my son...this evening...but I told them I'd join them anyways...for it beat sitting in the store doing nothing...but listening to the arguing in my head...once I got down to the diner, I did become a little hungry after smelling all the good food. So I ordered a salad with chicken pieces in it...drowned with ranch dressing...with bacos and sunflower seeds on top. After eating with my work buddies...I headed back up to my suite to get ready for my show...for it was about time to start.

I jumped into the elevator and headed down to my dressing room to get prepared for my show...after getting ready I burst out from the curtains and gave the performance of a lifetime...just as I do every time...for I treat every performance like it was my first and my last...so it had to be grand and spectacular...but during the entire show I was searching the stands...trying to locate Kc...and my little boy...but I didn't see them anywhere...that sort of put me in the dumps...but I told myself that just because I didn't see them in the crowd of thousands...didn't mean they weren't there. So almost two hours later, I finished the performance with an explosive ending...which my fans ended up giving me several standing ovations before I was even finished...but I totally ate it up...and gave them bows each time...I loved it!!

The performance was over, and I gave my final bow...and walked back to my dressing room to clean up and change...it wasn't until I came out of the showers when I saw Kc standing in my dressing room with Johnny in her arms...he was asleep, I ran behind the screen and removed the towel...and got dressed, then came back out and walked right up to her and thanked her for coming...then as I was about to talk to her about giving me another chance...I saw Klayton Scott walking in behind her...and asked her for the keys...I gave her my famous insecure look, as he gave me a slight wave...then took the keys and left.

I watched as he left, then I looked at her again...and asked her if she was having a thing with Stoney...she rolled her eyes at me, and said she brought Johnny over to meet me...and that what she did in her private life...was none of my business...anymore...then Kc turned around and sat Johnny down on the sofa...and gently woke him up...and said she had someone she wanted him to meet. I looked at him very emotionally as I saw him look up at me for the first time...he was so beautiful...and he looked just like me...Johnny wiped his eyes a little bit...then sat up on the couch and gave me a big grin...and pointed at me...and said who dat?...I knelt down in front of him and held my hand out to him...as I heard Kc tell him that I was his daddy.

Johnny knew what that word meant and he crawled into my lap and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek...and said Luv u, daddy...I teared up instantly...and wrapped around him and stood up with him still in my arms...Kc noticed the look on my face and tried to ignore the fact that I becoming very emotional...she interrupted my thoughts when she told me that she had to leave now...but added that she would bring Johnny around again for a visit again sometime...I looked at her as I sat Johnny down, and I asked her quietly if there was any way for me to get another chance in being in her and Johnny's life again...and I told her how sorry I was...and that I fucked up...but I wanted to try again.

Kc picked Johnny up and said she was in another relationship and she was very happy with it...and she didn't want to mess it up. I was in tears...when I heard her say that...but I just silently shook my head and told her I understood...then I gave a fake smile...and knelt back down to my son and told him that I couldn't wait to see him again very soon...he hugged and kissed me and I handed Kc my phone and asked her to take some pictures of me with my son...because my mom wanted to see him...Kc grabbed my phone and took half a dozen different pictures of us, then handed me the phone...and walked Johnny out the door...where I noticed Klayton waiting for them and Johnny ran into his arms as he picked him up, and carried him away from me...I didn't know if watching that made me hurt more...or be pissed off more...but it definitely set my Greek Temper into full throttle...and the competition was on!...I was going to win my family back...even though Stoney was my best friend...I wasn't going to let him have my family...I needed them.