~22~

I woke up very early the next morning...to my phone ringing...it was Felix and Rose...from the Luxor...wondering if I was going to come back to the Luxor to perform my magic...I told them I would be on my way...that I was sorry...but I was trying to get my personal life situated and back on track...and now that it was and I was getting married...that I would most definitely be on the ole work horse again...Rose was laughing in the background and told me to take my time, and make amends and enjoy my vacation...but come Monday she wanted to see me bright and early at the Luxor wowing her guests with my magical talents.

I thanked her very much, then hung up and gave myself an inside cheer knowing that I didn't fuck up my job too. I came out of the bathroom, holding my phone in one hand and totally naked with Kc staring right at me from the bed...asking me what kind of crazy shit I was doing in the bathroom that long with a cell phone...I covered my eyes and chuckled at her perverted thoughts...and told her that my ex-girlfriend wanted to have phone sex with me...and I thought doing it naked would make it more successful...Kc gave me her famous are you kidding me expression...then I hopped in bed with her and told her after I kissed her, that it was just Rose and Felix wondering if I disappeared permanently on them...but I told them I would be back on Monday...and then I added the reason I was naked was because I never got dressed yet...when my damn phone ringing woke my ass up.

Kc playfully grabbed my ass and pulled me back into the bed on top of her...as she kissed my neck and asked me what I thought of just staying in bed today and snuggling...I giggled playfully at her and told her that would be awesome...but we had a little man that was going to be up in a few...and wanting breakfast...she said she knew that...but it was a good idea while it lasted...then she sat up, and reached over for her shirt...and slowly put it on...while I was still streaking it thru the bedroom..brushing my teeth and shaving...she came in with a towel and wound it up and snapped me on the ass with it...and told me to get myself covered that Johnny was awake...I jumped and gave a little squeal and told her my hands were uh busy...and she needed to do it for me...she gave me a very perverted look, and tightly wrapped the towel around my waist...then gave me a smack...I giggled and told her I loved it when she played ruff...Kc showed me her hand...and told me to hurry up, that she was going downstairs to make Johnny's breakfast.

I was just finishing up lathering my face with the shaving cream...when Johnny came scampering into the bathroom...and crawled up on the counter and watched me intently as I shaved...then out of nowhere, he said he wanted to do that too!...so I gave him some of my cream from my face and placed it on his face...and turned the razor around, and pretended to shave him up...when I finished I playfully splashed him with some water then dried his face with my towel...and told him he was all clean shaven and ready for the day...Kc was secretly watching me and recording it on her phone, so she could post it on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter...not to mention she wanted to send it to her family...and to mine...because it was so damn cute.

I sat him down, from the counter...and told him to go tell mommy that he was ready for breakfast now that he was all clean. He went scampering down the hall still in his footed jammies...and told his mommy that he was clean shaved, and ready for breakfast...I giggled at our son, by his very colorful way of saying things...then I got busy again and finished shaving & washed my face off, then added some Old Spice after shave on...I usually used the high dollar shit...but I knew Kc loved the smell of Old Spice...so just for her, that's what I decided to use...plus after a while, I kinda got used to the scent too.

I followed my nose to the scent of the delicious breakfast I was smelling...but as I went to the kitchen door...I saw Kc on the floor...I ran over to her and she was holding her hand...on the verge of passing out...I grabbed her hand and wrapped it tightly...when I noticed she accidently cut her hand with the knife when she was trying to cut the bacon...I turned off the stove...and put an ice pack on her head, and carried her to the car and told Johnny to follow me...I sat him in his carseat...and told him to hold the ice pack on mommy's head...while I drove to the hospital...because she was going to need stitches...I kissed Kc and told her to hold onto the towel tightly on her hand...she had her eyes closed and shook her head yes...I hopped in the car and hauled ass to the hospital...then I picked her up and told Johnny to hang on to my leg...he followed along side me as I carried her into the hospital...and told them what happened...and that she was anemic, and was going to need stitches, that the cut was very deep.

After the doctor took her in...I stayed out in the waiting room holding onto Johnny who was crying wildly afraid for his mommy...but I told him that mommy was going to be just fine...and I rocked him back and forth and calmed him down with a few bits of magic...a few hours later, Kc slowly walked out of the room with her hand all stitched and wrapped...and apologized for all the drama...that she just couldn't handle the sight of blood. I wrapped around her with Johnny in between us and held her tight...we both kissed her, and said that we loved our mommy...and then helped her back to the car.

Once we got home, I sat her down on the sofa, and told Johnny to stay with her until I got breakfast done...then I sat the table and brought them both in, and we ate...after we finished...Johnny wanted to stay in his room and play with his toys today instead of going outside...as I helped Kc back up to the bedroom and snuggled up with her...and turned on the television, and we watched Ice Age: Collision Course...as soon as Johnny heard Diego's voice...he came in with his little blankie, and his stuffed monkey, and curled up in my other arm and watched with us...shortly after Johnny got comfy...Hammie came in and crawled up on my lap...and went to sleep...I was perfectly happy...I had my son, my Sweet Bess, and my Hammie all with me...it was the greatest feeling ever.