~23~

It was now Friday...and tomorrow was the big Greek wedding...and Kc and I both were full of butterflies...but only from extreme excitement...for us finally getting married and tying the neverending knot with each other...and it wasn't a moment too soon...for last night she gave me a shocking surprise...when she told me she had a bun warming in the oven...it took me a while to think of what her acronym meant...but once I got it...I looked at her and said how far along!? In between all of my hysterical kissings and huggings...then my crazy running out of the house hollering as loudly as I could that My Sweet Bess was making me a daddy!!!Twice!!!

I ran back in and asked her if she knew what it was going to be!?...she slightly giggled at my over excitement, and begged me to calm down...and said we wouldn't know the gender of it until she was two and a half to three months in the pregnancy...that put a damper on my happiness for a moment...then I looked at her and asked her how Johnny was going to take it...she looked at me and said she wasn't sure how to explain it to him...and she didn't want him getting upset about it...I kissed her neck, then her lips...then I gently rubbed her tummy...and told her that I would do it...I went upstairs and watched as my little man was playing with his magic set we got him...I called him to me and told him that mommy and I had something to talk to him about...and carried him downstairs still wearing his magic cape and top hat.

I sat him down on my lap and showed him his mommy's tummy and told him that he had a baby brother or sister inside...and that in a few months he would be able to meet him/her...Johnny looked very closely at Kc's tummy and put his hand on it, and said, baby in...I gave him a squeeze and told him yes...and that from now on, he shouldn't jump on mommy...or he might hurt the baby...Johnny patted tummy and said nice baby...then he ran back into his room and grabbed his musical stuffed bunny and sat it on her tummy and pushed the play button...Kc and I thought that was a most adorable thing ever...then he crawled up in my lap and said he would have someone to play with soon...I smiled down at him and hugged him and told him yes he would.

Then he gave the baby a kiss and left the monkey on her tummy and asked if he could go play...Kc and I both gave him a hug and kiss, and told him he could...then she looked at me and said he took that very well...I chuckled and told her I hoped she realized that even if we wanted to keep it a secret...Johnny was going to tell everyone that came into the house that he was going to be a big brother...then like a parrot...he was going to point at her tummy and say baby inside...she giggled with me and said our son was so adorable though...and she had no wants of keeping it a secret...I picked her up and told her I totally agreed with her...as I kissed the tip of her nose...then nuzzled her...and the day was a lazy day...and a restless night...but we all were up the next morning.

Kc already had her wedding gown, and I had my tux...the colors scheme was set, and mom was making the wedding cake...Jd and Costa were the ushers...Klayton was my best man...and Sully agreed to walk Kc down the aisle...Rachel was the maid of honor...and Sandy, Lynn, and Costa's girlfriend Siera, and Klayton's new girlfriend Karalea was going to be bridesmaids...Rachel's daughter April, Sully's daughter Skylar, and Jd's daughter Dimi...were the flower girl's...with Johnny and Kiefer carrying the baskets of flowers. The back yard of Serenity was all decorated and it was like walking in a dream or fantasyland.

My mom was tearing up way before the actual ceremony even began...but she was happier than I was...if that was at all possible...all of my friends and crew mates from the Luxor showed up for our special day...and a whole lotta people I never met before...but I welcomed them anyway...I was too happy to be negative...but when I saw Belinda show up...I walked right up to her...and told her she needed to leave...that she wasn't going to mess up my life twice...she promised me that she wasn't going to do anything that she just wanted to share my happiness...and to celebrate it with me, my family, and friends...I let her go in but gave her my warning...then told Klayton to keep his eye on her...and if she caused Kc any unhappiness...to hurl her ass out...he patted me on the shoulder and said done in done brother.

The preacher went to his spot at the top of the altar...and looked at Klayton to start his version of the bridal song...which I had to admit was way cooler than any here comes the bride number...I stood there at the end of the aisle waiting patiently for my Sweet Bess to walk to me...then mine forever...Sully walked her down the aisle very charismatically...and held her tightly and promised he wouldn't let her fall...for she was very nervous...but as soon as she made eye contact with me...it all vanished...and she was ready...Sully placed her hand in mine...then gave her a kiss...and walked to his seat...where little Skylar jumped in his lap in her flower girl dress...Johnny was standing behind me and watching intently as his mommy and daddy were finally going to be together forever.

The boring speech was next...with everyone there tearing up at the emotional beauty of it all...then came our vows to one another...and the exchanging of the rings...Klayton handed me my ring then picked up Kiefer...then Rachel handed Kc, my band, she got for me...and placed it on my finger...I decided not to wait for him to say it...and I grabbed her and pulled off her headband veil...and put her into a big dip...and laid a whopping French kiss on her...for a slight moment...I thought she might have choked a little on my tongue...but it was good for me...then I looked out and hollered at everyone there if they were ready!! to get the party started!!

Where I danced with my Bess for the first time as husband and wife...which was another magical moment I would never forget...we danced to the song "Hell Is Living Without You" by Alice Cooper...which was exactly how I felt about her...then we had a mixture of Stoney's music, Sully's music, and John Davis's songs from KoRn...it wasn't the most normal of wedding songs but what the hell...I did things on the fly...and Kc and I had the same taste in music...which was a major plus...for even after the guests left...and all that was left was my mom and brothers, Rachel, John, & April...and Klayton and Kiefer...were all watching as we were still dancing on the dancefloor...with no music at all...but we didn't care...for we heard the music in our heads...Johnny found the nearest corner and was wiped out from all the fun...I kissed her on her nose and told her this was one of the happiest moments in my life...and in a few months she was going to give me another one...then I went to the corner and lifted up my little man and told her that he was the greatest moment I never had a chance to be apart of...until his third birthday...but he was my little Houdini...and my mini-Mindfreak...one of the few true loves of my life...then I handed him to her...and lifted her up...for I wasn't going to let her go inside without me carrying her across the threshold...then I carried them both up the stairs...as we put our little man to bed...then I carried her to our room...where we shared the greatest night of all...as Mr. and Mrs. Mindfreak.

Exactly 7 months later, my Bess gave birth to a beautiful little girl...and we named her Kirsty Lee Sarantakos...and I finally got to live the rest of my life in complete happiness with my family...for I got to be Reunited with the only girl I ever loved...after I thought there was no going back for me...after fucking up so bad...but it goes to show you that true love comes to those who wait...and never stop fighting for it.

                                       ~LOVE~LIVES~FOREVER!~

                                                                *~THE END~*