~10~

After everyone was sat down and eating peacefully...I was looking all over for Kc because it secretly drove me crazy when I couldn't see her...but when I finally did find her...I decided not to interrupt, for she was talking very seriously with my mom and brothers...and by all of their expressions...they were talking about me...so I decided instead to go to the toy box and play with my son, and the other kids for a while...instead of hanging with the very boring adults...I spun them on the merry-go-round, then took turns pushing them on the swings...and playing on the teeter totter's with me on one end...and all the kids on the other...and I was taking them up and down for a wildly fun ride.

I was crawling under the tires when I heard Klayton and Kc ask me what I was doing...that I was going to get stuck...that I was too big...but just as I was telling them I was not...I got stuck...and told them I would have had it...if they hadn't come over and hexed me...so I called my team of tiny tots and told them to dig me out that I was being eaten by the tiresaur...and they all screamed and giggled as they helped dig me out from under them...and I slid out...and was instantly surrounded by my little team...and thanked them...then I stood up and said I know needed to go to the latrine and remove all the sand from my underwear, and other places.

All the kids giggled as I said that...then I headed to the house...but just to show everyone that I was still the crazy Mindfreak I turned around and ran right to the swimming pool and took a dive!!...clothes and all!...when I came up I pulled my shirt off and shoes and tossed them on the slab...then I did an underwater flip and had my ass sticking up in the air and swam around until all the sand was washed out of everywhere...then I came up and hopped out of the pool and shook it off like a dog...and told everyone that I felt so much better now...they all got a good laugh out of me...then I watched as the kids went back to their own little world of playing, and everyone else went back to their very time-consuming conversations...so I went inside and headed up to my room, so I could put dry clothes on, and maybe just crash on my bed for a while...I was tired of the dull reunion, and I ran out of things to say and talk about...and it was clear that Kc didn't want anything to do with me, so bed seemed like the perfect getaway.

My mom, brothers, and Klayton all were talking to Kc by the patio begging her to give me another chance, that I loved and missed her very badly...and that it wasn't fair to Johnny to be separated from either of them...then my mom added that she really missed her being in the family...that she was the best thing that ever happened to me...and one thing about my mommy was she was always right when it came to shit like that...even Sully came in and put his two-bits of sense into the conversation on my behalf...for I helped him get his girl Sandy and his daughter back...and he felt like he needed to do the same for me...Kc looked at all of them and said she couldn't keep fighting all of them...and looked around the party...but didn't see me anywhere...so she came into the house and noticed Hammie trailing up the stairs...and decided to follow him.

I had just got finished drying myself off, and put my stressed designer jeans on...and was reaching over for my light stained red Affliction shirt...when I heard her come to the door...she asked me thru the closed door if I was decent...I gave a perverted chuckle and told her I remembered the time when no matter what I was wearing that she thought I was decent...Kc ignored my comment and came in the room anyway...I sat down on the edge of the bed and asked her what she wanted...she walked right up to me and said she wanted me to tell her the truth about that day...

I looked down at my feet and told her there was nothing else to tell about it...that while she was having my son that I didn't know anything about...I was being scum from the earth and fucking some blond bitch I had absolutely no feelings for, and that her sister caught me and that was it...I hated every minute of it...and I regretted and suffered from it ever since...because I lost the only girl that ever meant anything to me and my only son...all because of my fucking stupidity...then I looked up at her and said there was nothing I could do or say to ever make it go away...and there was no way to apologize for such betrayal...and unfaithfulness.

At that moment Kc realized how much it was affecting me, and that I was truly broken from it all...and she turned away from me as tears started to form in her eyes...for the truth of the matter was...she still very much loved and missed me badly...but was also extremely hurt by me...which left her insecure around me...and didn't want to have her heart broken again...especially now that Johnny was old enough to semi-understand his surroundings...and she didn't want to put him thru the pain of losing his daddy all over again on the off chance of his mere stupidity coming back again...I slowly stood up and approached her and very hesitantly placed my hand on her shoulder...and softly asked her if she still loved me even just a little bit...I felt her tense up...but she remained quiet for a long time...until she put her hand on mine and squeezed it tightly...and said she never lost her love for me...and that's why it hurt so bad...then she let go of my hand...and went out of the door and left me there standing in a whole new world of deep emotional thought...My Sweet Bess still loved me.