~7~

It was now the day before the big reunion...but for some dumbass reason, I was so not looking forward to it this year...I was just very off my game lately, and I knew everyone and their damn dog was probably going to show up...and I didn't feel like seeing any of them...all I wanted was my life back with Kc and Johnny...just thinking of Stoney coming over with Kc wrapped under his arm...holding my son...I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep my cool like I said I could...I didn't even need an excuse...I never thought I'd ever have the urge to beat the life out of my best friend and blood brother...but taking over my girl, and my son was just too much for any guy to handle.

I was sitting at the table thinking about tomorrow when I got a phone call from Costa telling me that they all were waiting at the airport for me to come and get them...I jumped out of the chair and apologized and told them I was on my way...Costa chuckled as he hung up the phone...knowing that my mind was very preoccupied over Kc leaving me...and he felt really bad for me...and wanted to help me in any way he could to maybe get her to come back to me. Jd was hopeful on the idea that they could help win Kc back into my life and back into their family...but Lynn came right out and told me that I didn't deserve to get her back...that I fucked up and now it was over...and I just needed to move on and start over, and learn from my mistake...I just wanted to jack-slap her ass...for there was no other girl for me other than Kc...and that was final...plus I needed her...she had my son.

Once I pulled up in the airports drive...I jumped out and gave them all hugs and kisses, then helped them toss their shit in my Hummer...and peeled off back to Serenity...instead of The Luxor...for I wanted to hold the reunion in my mansion paradise I created for myself...and Kc...but, unfortunately, she never got to see it before she left me...it wasn't finished yet...but now it was, and I wanted to surprise her with it...but that never will happen now. After I finally got them to the house and settled in...I tried like hell to run up to my room...so my mommy wouldn't start her speech about me doing wrong...for I already knew what I did was damn near as wrong as a guy could go...but I didn't run quite fast enough...for she grabbed me by my shirt tail...and pulled me back down the steps...and said she needed to talk to me.

I walked backward down the steps and begged her not to give me the speech right now...that right now what I needed was a boost in my morale...and a burst of confidence from my family...so I would have the strength to make it thru the night and tomorrow without killing my best buddy for fucking my girlfriend...instead of doing the right thing and helping me get her back...not to mention trying to take over my job as being my son's dad!! My mom asked me to calm down...that there was no need for me to get riled up about it...then she gave me a hug, and told me that's why she and my brothers came for...to give me a boost, and to help me try to get Kc back...for they loved and missed her too...and she really wanted to see her grandson.

I sat down in between my brothers and told them both to hold me so I playfully laid across both of them and pouted as they both held me...when Lynn came in she couldn't help but laugh at the sight...it looked so hilarious...with the expression on my face...and she took several pictures of it with her phone...and said she was so posting that on her Twitter page...then told me to move over so she could sit with her hubby...I frowned at her and told her hell no!...that it was my turn to be held for a while...I was the one in emotional pain right now...and she was just there to make fun of me...Lynn rubbed two of her fingers together and asked me if I could hear it...I turned and asked her hear what...and she said it was the world's tiniest violin playing for me...I gave her the bird, then hopped up...and showed her my boot...and then I told her it was for stomping ass...and hers was moving straight to the top of my list.

Then as I jumped all the way up...we gave each other a hug...for we were always and forever pressing each other's buttons like that...since the very first day Jd brought her into the family...and I wasn't about to stop pestering her now...she'd think I was dying or something if I did...then it just hit me and I asked where my niece Dimi was...but they both said she stayed back with her friend...so she could go to her cheerleading competitions...but she wanted to make sure that I knew she loved me and couldn't wait for me to visit her in New York at the end of the year.

After visiting with them for a few hours...I looked at my watch and noticed it was after 11:00...and I gave them all hugs and kisses and told them that they could just pick a room to crash in...that I was restless and wanted to try to get some sleep...even though I knew that probably wasn't going to happen...for since after Johnny went back home with Kc...I had nightmares about losing them both forever...and it scared the hell out of me...and it haunted my ass every fucking night like clockwork...I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror...and I swore I looked like a 7 year drunk severe baggage under my eyes...and bloodshot from hell...but I hadn't touched a single drop in months...it was all from overwork...lack of sleep...and a lot of emotional bursts of tears. I went to the bathroom then washed my hands...and hopped into the bed and called out to Hammie...telling him that his daddy needed him...and moments later here he came...and curled up in my arms...and we both went to sleep.