~9~

As the day slowly went on...and my house began to fill with guests that I have invited...and a lot of bastards that I never even seen before...but what the hell...some of them ended up being a pretty good group of people...I just wasn't in the mood to mingle that much...not only was my emotions in overdrive...my nose was busted...and my head was busting wide open, and I didn't believe in taking pain killers...so I suffered it out, hoping it would pass soon...Sully, Sandy, and their daughter Skylar showed up and I welcomed them gladly...they were more like family to me than friends...along with John Davis and his family, Flavor Flav, Danny Koker, and his crew...Vince Neill, Carrot-Top, Dog and his family came all the way from Hawaii to see me on my reunion...Leland was telling me all about the new love of his life Siera...but I was in another world, thinking of my only love Kc...and looking around aimlessly wondering if she was going to show.

Rachel showed up with her cute little girl April, and her new and improved boyfriend...John Cena...which, in my opinion, is much better than the boyfriend that dumped her when she was pregnant with April...and was April's father Donnie Wahlberg...I couldn't stand him at all...but I loved my little niece...even though Kc wasn't with me anymore...I still considered Rachel my sister in law...and April my niece...and she loved me to no end...but then again all kids loved my crazy ass. After I gave them my warm welcome...I pulled Rachel away from the crowd and asked her if she talked to Kc, and if she knew if she was going to come...Rachel sat me down in one of the chairs and told me Kc called her and wasn't happy with me fighting with Klayton today...she found out when Klayton visited her this afternoon.

I bowed my head down and told her I didn't mean too...Rachel gave me a hug and said that she always told me that my Greek temper would get me into trouble...then she said that Kc told her she was still going to bring Johnny over to spend time with me...I grabbed her quickly and asked her what I should do...that should I try to get close to her again, or act like I'm not interested anymore...and just be there for Johnny...or what...Rachel listened to me ramble until she grabbed my lips and told me to zip it...that she didn't understand a word I was saying...for I talking so fast again, that I changed from English to Greek very quickly...and no one understood Greek...except my mommy...my brothers couldn't even understand me when I spoke Greek...they never had the wants to learn...but I did.

Rachel advised me to take it slow and easy...and not to get too anxious...then said to make the main priority about my son...and sort of let Kc come back to me...instead of me scratching and fighting to get her back...I shook my head in understandment...and calmed myself down, and walked back out to my friends and mingled a little...Danny the Count came up to me and said he had a custom chop he wanted me to see...that he just finished, and he thought that I might be interested in it...so I told him I'd go with him later and check it out...for I truly admired his teams work...my mom and brothers were really having a blast serving snacks and filling the glasses with wine and punch for the youngsters that were running around...which there was quite a few of them...Skylar, Nathan, Pirate, Zeppelin, April, Dakota, Cobie, and Leiah...so I had a lot of godchildren that all thought I was their uncle...and their favorite uncle at that...and I loved them all.

It wasn't until a few hours after the main grilling of the steaks, when I heard my little man hollering for me and scampering out the bay doors heading right toward me full throttle...with Kc chasing hot on his heels...worried that he would fall or slip into the swimming pool...I tossed the tongs to Costa, and took a flying dive toward him and scooped him up before he took a flying fall into the pool...and kissed him and told him not to run so fast, that it was dangerous for him...he just giggled at me and hugged and kissed me...telling me that he loved and missed me.

After I told him how much I loved and missed him too, then sat him down so he could go play with the other kids...Kc finally made it over to me and told me that was a very good catch that I did saving Johnny from his deadly dive...I gave her a slight smile and said it was all in the reflexes...and in my adrenaline rush as soon as I saw where he was headed...then I headed back to the grill and got my tongs back from Costa...Kc followed me and told me she noticed I got into a fight with Stoney...I moved my head down, and told her I wouldn't call it a fight...because in a fight both participants were attacking...the correct response was my Greek temper got my ass kicked for me...and it was all for nothing, and know my best friend was pissed off at me too.

Just then Klayton came up behind me and told me he liked his steak medium rare...with extra pepper. Before I could turn all the way around he had me in a bear hug and told me he forgave my stupid ass...for he knew that I didn't know what I was doing most of the time...I smiled at him and told him I was sorry...that I let my dumbass imagination run away from me...then he called his son over, wanting me to meet him...I looked at him blankly and said very loudly...I never knew he had a kid!...and I've known him since high school!...Stoney looked up at me and said he didn't tell everyone his mistakes.

Klayton grinned and said the girl he knocked up...recently got tossed in prison for doing some very bad shit...and he got custody of him...Stoney picked him up and told me his name was Kiefer Nicolas Scott...I smiled at him and shook his hand, and showed him where the other kids were playing...and he really fought to get out of his dad's arms wanting to go play...but before Kiefer made it to Johnny...Klay told him to make sure he played nice...or he'd spank his little ass for him...then told me that he had a temper on him, and sometimes got very violent with other kids...and that Kc was trying to help him out with it.