Time to go

This is Laura marano. A 19 year old with big dreams. She lives in Miami Florida moving all the way out to California for college. She got a scholarship which meant I great deal for mom . She is small. A little uptight. And a total nerd when it comes to school. She is eager to meet new friends and finally be on her own. Especially excited to meet her new roommate.

LAURA'S POV

"All ready honey", my mom yells up the stairs.
" almost mom just a couple more things".  I am very nervous to be going to college all the way in California. I know nobody there except for my cousin who barely likes me. Olivia and I are total opposites, she parties all the time, gives no shits about her grades and drinks like it's the last time she will be alive. Now who is going to be the one to take care of her, you guessed it me. She is older then me by a year but I'm the more mature one. I sit in the middle of my room packing the rest of my shoes having a slight panic attack. " alright mom I'm ready" I say waking down the stairs. My mom suddenly starts tearing up. "I wish your father was here to see this " she says nearly sobbing. " trust me mom he is here he will always be with us ". We lost me father in war when I was 4, but my mom has found a very nice boyfriend who cares a lot about her. " okay baby lets take one last picture so u will always remember me" she says pulling out her camera. " mom your my mom I would never forget u". " just take the picture" I smile during the picture and tell my mom to keep it so I will always be in her heart. Then we load up the rest of the bags in the trunk and my mom drives me to the airport we're I am meeting my good for nothing cousin.  On the outside I'm chill but on the inside I'm like , AHHHHHHHH, I really hope I make new friends. I'll cross that bridge when we get there. Which reminds me I have to text Raini and Calum.

Sorry this chapter was so short I wanted to move on to our other character. Keep reading😘😘😘😘😘😘