The test

LAURA POV

" ooo what about him, he's a cutie" my mother says pointing to a brunette wearing a beanie.

I'm currently with my mom at a coffee shop near my school. After I told her I didn't have a boyfriend yet she is consistent in finding me one. But little does she know she already met the one I want.

" mom I keep telling you I'm not interested in a boyfriend yet. " I say grabbing her hands. " but that one looks real cute. Go talk to him." She says pointing to the guy. He is looking down at his phone and is thankfully not paying any attention to us. I quickly put her hand down for her to stop pointing. " mom I don't even know him." I say closing my eyes wishing she would let it go.

" that's the point make new friends, which could possibly turn into more then just friends". She says winking at me. I sigh in exhaustion realizing she's not gonna give it up. I stand up and start to walk over to his table. " that a girl" my mom whisper shouts. I'm hesitant on just sitting down. I get to his table and he looks up at me with pretty brown eyes. "Hey is anyone sitting here" I say pointing to the seat across from him. " not yet, go head take a seat

" he says smiling turning off his phone. " so you come here often." I say instantly regretting it. " no, I'm new here do you tho" he says with a smirk. " yea I go to college here, what's your name." I starts to notice his cute moles on his face. " I'm dylan and you." He says gesturing to me. " oh I'm Laura." I say back. A girl with strawberry blonde hair reaches our table. She smiles at Dylan " hey babe ready to go" she says smiling. " oh yea, hey this is Laura , Laura this is my girlfriend Holland." He says pointing to the girl as she sweetly smirks at me.

Oh he has a girlfriends, what a surprise. " nice meeting you, see you around." He says getting up to leave. I wave at him and his girlfriend and make my way to me and my moms table.

" he had a girlfriend mom. " I say pressing my lips together looking down. " aww well there are other fish in the sea." She says standing up rubbing my shoulder. But I want a blonde fish. Particularly 6'2, muscular, great kisser, and probably wants to just get in my underwear. But frankly I would probably let him.

ROSS POV

What the fuck. How could Laura just do that to me.

No we aren't technically dating. But for some reason I'm jealous. I really want to get closer to this girl. She does something to me, like she drives me insane. It's starting to freak me out.

No girl has ever done this to me. I hate it but I love it so much. Arghhhhhh. I'm outside of this coffee shop seeing some guy talking to my laur. God a want to strangle him. But then he'll wonder why and I'll tell him and then she'll get freaked out and change rooms. Why is this happening to me.

Laura POV

After I walk my mom back to her room I go to mine. What do I do about this whole ross thing is all I can think about. I'm in front of my door hesitating to go inside. Maybe my moms right. Maybe I should change roommates.

How am I gonna live without Ross. The same way he could easily live without you. He only want to fuck me then throw me out just like every girl. I assume. I put the key card in and open the door quickly. I shut my eyes before, hopping to not see Ross. When I open them I see Ross is no where to be found. I let out a sigh of relief. I shit the door behind me and drop my bag to the floor.

I turn around to face the door and I see a blonde beauty staring at me. " fuck Ross you gotta stop scaring me like that. He steps closer to me. With lust and intensity in his eyes he says " you miss me Laur ".