Distraction

*WARNING* MATURE CHAPTER!!
Ross's POV
I walk from the lobby to my room getting Laura some food from the cafe. As I walk in the room I see Laura missing from her bed. " Laura?" I yell looking around. " In the shower" she yells form the bathroom so I could hear her. Oh thank god. I sigh in relief. I set up her food for her on her bed. I hear the shower stop and i finish setting up the food.

She walks out the bathroom with just a towel on with her bare shoulders showing. I swear to the heavens above,it was taking all of me not to attack her right know. But my sexual needs must wait sadly. Down boy down. She walks to her bed and starts to lay down. And she gets on her phone. Why the hell is she not getting dressed. This is just leaving me more time to change my discussion on my sexual needs. Down boy DOWN.

I clear my throat signaling her to look at me. She looks up from her phone with wide eyes. " oh sorry I should probably get dressed. " she says getting up to get dressed. She starts to undo her towel and i get so confused. " woah there." I say covering my face with my hands. " oh sorry I keep forgetting." She says. After a couple seconds. I remove my hand and see she is in a tank top and tiny sleep shorts that cover nothing. Her whole ass is out at this point. I'm not complaining. She looks at me wide eyed and says " this better". " yeah" i say back " i f you want me to attack you at this moment." I say whispering. Hoping she didn't hear me.

She grins. " umm if you mean fight then bring it out big shot" she says coming closer to me. I hope she knows I don't mean fight. But I mean if she wants to that's fine. I can tell she wants to distract her self from what happened last night. And I don't blame her. I get up and take off my shirt. I start to flex. " you see these guns little lady, you got nun on me" I say kissing my arms.

She chuckles and moves the food from her bed on to the dresser. She sucks her teeth and smiles. I lick my lips a bit. She starts to put her hair in a ponytail. Once she's done I instantly run at her. She starts screaming and running from me. She jumps on the bed and I remain on the floor. " promise to catch me" she says. " lemme think" i say tapping my finger on my lips and squinting my eyes. She then jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist. " hi" she says locking her eyes with mine.

I immediately smash my lips on hers. I soon feel her kiss back. I slam her on the bed and I'm on top of her. I disconnect our lips and start giving her a hickey on her neck. I hit her sweet spot and I know this because she is arching her back into me.

" Rosss" she moans my name.

She grins. She then knees me in my tenders and gets from under me. " oh you little" I say as I wince in pain. She jumps on my back and starts pulling my hair. I soon sling her over my shoulders and slam her on the bed again. I look at her upside down soon reconnecting our lips. She pulls back and I frown. She jumps on the bed and pulls me down with her. I smirk and start kissing her agin. I move on to her collarbone. I hit another dear sweet spot and what she says next makes me loose control. "

Mmm Daddy" she moans.

I loose it from those very words. I slide off those little shorts without permission relieving lace black underwear. She gasps in shock. I slide of her tank top, relieving her naked chest. I move back to her lips and we start fighting for dominance. Of course I win because I'm me.

I start going down her body kissing lightly. I stop at her painty line and I look at her. She is arching her back, biting her lip and getting lost in the moment. I play with the trim for a moment teasing her. I slowly slide off her panties an-.

*knock knock knock* " housekeeping " the man says on the other side of the door with an attempt  at a old woman's voice.

Laura's eyes widen. " Fuck" she whispers. " just kidding it's me and your mom open up."The man says on the other side of the door. "Shit" I say getting off Laura and putting my shirt back on. She is struggling trying to put on her tank top and longer pants. " hang on one sec" you can here the struggle in her voice. She gets her self together and heads for the door. I try and act natural on my bed with my phone in hand. She opens the door.

Thank you so so much for 414 reads 🎉🎉I love each and everyone of you❤️. Even if you don't vote it all still counts😘😘. I once just was reading and now I type and u guys like it. 🔗☺️Thank you. P. S if you guys like stydia 😍or Layla😍 I'm working on a stydia and I already have a Layla. So check those out if you want😋.