Part 19

What happened next? You were levelling up Infernape, right?

Yeah, Dawn wanted him at Lv.50. That was fun. And then...

Then you were real clever and set up a direct trade?

*sigh* How was I meant to know that meant you couldn't decide who took your Pokémon? So I gave Dawn another Scizor for Razorback. Woops.

And then we went to Sinnoh and there was mega evolution and stuff! Hey hey, White, can you upload a pic of my amazing mega-evolution?

Jake, you're a Zebstrika. You don't have a mega-evolution.

What about Blitzle? Do Blitzle have mega-evolutions?

...I give up on you.

Premonition got a mega evolution. She looks awesome!

Yep. Anyway, I started with some planning for Sinnoh with Razorback, once he returned. He's much better than this organising stuff than me and HB.

I was pretty good at organization though. I pointed out that any battle Haedis could be in, I could be in it too, because we both have electric and fire attacks.

Yes yes, that was very helpful.

And I helped find Infernape's team!

Yes you did. Good work.

Turns out, he became the main fighter in some team, alongside a Lv.100 Gengar.

Interesting, eh?

Yeah!

And then we fought Sinnoh!

Yeah, we did. I left Neville out this time, for he could only be used in one battle. But Haedis could be used for 3 and I thought you would be good back-up for him...

Though I was worried for a while. You're a pretty good electric type, and your Overheat beats Fire Fang by a long shot. And... well, I didn't want to 'replace' Haedis, even though he's often been a weak link in the team. I just hoped I could keep you two balanced because... I dunno.

Anyway, we were off to Sinnoh for your first gym battle.

Yay!

And then the next seven without healing up.

Yay?

Naturally, I went and bought 15 hyper potions. Also, 6 choice bands because apparently they're meant to boost attack or something. I dunno. I'm also not sure if they work but eh they look cool.

They burn easily though.

They wouldn't if you kept them in that little case around your leg that's fire proof, instead of masquerading around with them on your head.