Part 21

Striaton City!

We spent our early days exploring a set of ruins off to the East: the Dream Yard.

A crumbling mass of intricate masonry, hidden under the vines of eons, moss running through all the cracks. It was quiet, few Munna drifting through as we worked.

Eventually it was decided: the Sinnoh team would be changed by one, Premonition taking Razorback's place.

She led off the fight: at Unova's most famous restaurant, the Striaton Gym.

Three lillipup, three pansage.

I must say, I underestimated Premonition up until this point.

She wiped the floor with those Pokémon.

Nacrene City was just as easy, with Lakota in the front. The gym leader, Lenora, gave us a tour of the museum, including replicas of the famed Light and Dark stones, which once held Zekrom and Reshiram.

We headed to Castelia City for Premonition's Second (and hopefully last) battle.

OH MY ARCEUS CASTELIA CONES

*mmmph!*

Are you talking about Castelia City? THE Castelia City? I LOVED CASTELIA CITY!

JAKE GET OFF OF ME!

AAAAAAAH can we go back? Just for the afternoon? I want another Castelia Cone!

NO JAKE.

Mmmmmmmm but they're so gooooood I dunno why you have a grudge against Vannilish I mean they're so uber cool and delicious and yum and

JAKE CASTELIACONES AREN'T MADE OF VANNILISH GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD

Ha! Yes they are! I mean, how could Casteliacones be made of Vannilish? A Pokémon can't be made out of ice cream!

...aaaand I officially have no idea what you're talking about.

So. Um. Burgh's gym.

We went straight in with Premonition the mega Beedrill, ready to destroy things. That worked well.

Yeah! She was like POW! WOW! All five poison stingers flying everywhere! She was AMAZING!