Part 4

(a few moments later because she was racing another team member for no apparent reason)

So... hello?

I'm not much of a writer, so I guess I'll just begin.

I was a little weedle, the world was quite huge and scary. Still is, I guess.

It was a particularly misty morning, at ground level, frost tinging the edge of the grass blades

It was a particularly misty morning, at ground level, frost tinging the edge of the grass blades. Then this great big creature ran at me and nearly stepped on me! She tripped over me, and I met White for the first time.

"Aaah! A weedle!" she exclaimed in delight.

"Ah. A weedle," said the golden bird, Lakota.

"Ah-hah. A weedle," I replied.

"I've always wanted a beedrill! Well, weedle. Well, you know what I mean."

"No," Lakota had replied, "No I don't. It's a weedle. Why on earth would you want a weedle? You're going to grab a burmy next."

"Weedle are better than burmy," I replied, "We're poisonous."

"I heard you have a pretty terrifying string shot too," Lakota said, rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile, White was looking on in confusion, only being able to understand Lakota's side of the conversation.

"Guys, cut it out," Allah put in, "If Weedle wants to join the team, she's free to."

"Maybe I'm too good for your team," I said.

"If you're too good, I'm too good!" Haedis exclaimed, "I've been thundershocking all over this place! Thundershock! Thundershock Thuuuuundershock!"

"You're a weedle," Lakota was saying, "You do realise you're a weedle, right?"

"And you realise you're just a Rufflet."

"Nuh-uh! I'm a braviary!"

"Ruff-let! Ruff-let!"

"I'm a braviary, you little yellow spike-bug!"

"Ruuuuuuuff-let- EEEEH!"

That was when Lakota jumped on top of me, and White was forced to throw a pokeball before I fainted.

"Lakota! What was going on there?"

"LET THAT WEEDLE OUT AND LET ME SHOW HER A THING OR TWO ABOUT BRAVIARY!"

"Thundershock here! Thundershock there! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!"

"She was calling him a Rufflet."

"Lakota, you do realise you're a Rufflet, right?"

"I'M A BRAVIARY AND I'LL PROVE IT TO THAT SPIKEBUG!"

"THUNDERSHOCK!"

"QUIET!!"

There was a momentary silence, and White let me out onto her hand.

"Hey, little one. I'm White, that's Allah, Haedis, and Lakota!"

"Hello, White, Allah, Haedis and Rufflet! I'm Premonition!" I said sweetly while Allah held Lakota back in the background.

"You okay with being part of the team?"

"Sure! I'll be the greatest fighter on it! Hihihi~"

"THUNDER-mmph!"

At this point, Allah was dragging back Lakota while using vine whip to hold Haedis' mouth shut. It was quite a funny scene.

"Peeps of this team, would you stop battling each other! I'm pretty sure that's not how it works," White said. Eventually, Haedis calmed down, and Lakota agreed not to kill me on sight.

So... that was how I joined the team. With a fair share of chaos. White was soon plotting out all our finalised move sets, and Lakota was sulking by the riverside. I talked a while with Allah, until White screamed out. Loudly.

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

But I'm sure the next guy will want to introduce himself~

One question, Premonition: did you ever see a spearow?

You mean the one that was following us, trying to get you to battle him?

...I really am the only one that didn't see him.

So, anyway, we were all down by the riverside, and I had just finished plotting out movesets and was considering lunch when I looked up and-

"AAAAAH! WHAT IS THAT?!"

...thanks Premonition. You can leave now.

But I'm sure that you want a reminder of how surprised you were~

Yep. Sure. Bye.

So, anyway, I was faced with a Pokémon I had never before seen. Which was surprising, since I thought I knew the vast majority.

It was small, brown, with black markings, kind of like a horse or a donkey. Sort of looked like a fire type too-

Hey. Premonition told me you wanted me.

...isn't that helpful. I guess I'll let you take it from here.

Take it from where?

From where we first met you.

...You're recording diary entries?

Yes. If I tried to write everything down, nothing would get done.

Ah. Good. It sounded like you were jabbering away to yourself.

So, I was just a young Mudbray, when I heard a very loud scream-

It wasn't that loud!

I think the fact that you never noticed that spearow really proves how observant you are.

...shut up.