It's always darkest before the dawn [Law x Reader]

~Law's POV~
I watched the (H/c) haired girl wrap her slim fingers around the microphone, Shachi and Penguin dragged me here. They didn't like the fact that I always spent my time alone, I never really cared, I just usually spent my times reading books or something.

Yet, this girl has peeked my interest, she wore a (F/c) sequenced dress, it was cut up in the left side so you could see her leg, she also wore white gloves that reached past her elbows. The dress showed all over her curves, the dress was tight on her pushing against her, but that's not what interests me. What interests me was how she had her hair covering half her face, her
(H/c) hair pulled up into a bun, he lips tugging into a smirk, she kept her eyes closed.

She pulled the microphone closer as the song began, still keeping her eyes close.

"Regret collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments"

Everyone raised their heads from what they were doing and looked at her as she sang elegantly. Yet she still had her eyes closed, making me wanting to see them.

"I can see no way, I can see no way and all of the ghouls come out to play"

It was starting to bug me how she kept her eyes close, like she was refusing to open them.

"And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep somethings to myself"

She tilted her head up a little and smiled, a smile that could take your breath away. I could tell it did for Shachi and Penguin, I could her then take a short breath.

"I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn"

As the music hit a certain beat she opened her eyes along with the music and smiled. She revealed those (E/c) eyes that I wanted to see so bad.

"And I've been a fool And I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind"

She scanned her eyes across the room, smiling and winking at a few people.

"I can see no way, I can see no way!
I'm always dragging that horse around"

She took the microphone off its stand and started walking around.

"And our love is pastured such a mournful sound.
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground"

As she walked around she put her hand on a child's head as she smiled down at the child, making him smile back.

"So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn"

There was a small child crying at a table with her family, she must've noticed this and walked over as she took the small girls hand and twirled her around making her giggle.

"Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, Oh woah!
Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, Oh woah!"

She kneeled down to the small girls height and lifted the girls chin up so she could see her face.

"It's hard to dance with the devil on your back!"

She stood back up again as she took the small girls hand and twirled her around once more.

"So shake him off, Oh woah!"