How To Be A Heartbreaker [Shanks x Reader] (Lemon)

~Shanks POV~

"Cap'n, you're going to love this place" Yasopp said as he opened the place to... I don't even know what this place is. It was like a bar but people was singing and dancing, Oh! It's a club. Pffft, Shanks, how on earth can you forget that? Anyway, Yasopp walked over to a table as I followed him, Ben went over to the bar and got our drinks. "What's so special about this place anyway, Yasopp?" I asked him and he smirked, as he lifted his drink and brought it to his mouth, taking a drink he looked over and saw I was somewhat serious. "Oh, You'll see soon," That was all he said, Ben sat down next to me and kept watching the girl that was singing.

Apart from the drinks, it was kinda boring. I'd rather just sit with my crew and have a laugh. "Look, Cap'n, that's who I was talking about!" Yasopp announced as he pointed over to the stage. A girl walked out onto the stage, she was wearing a black dress and black boots.

The dress pushed her boobs up and showing her curves, making me grin

The dress pushed her boobs up and showing her curves, making me grin. I shake the dirty thoughts out my head and turn to Yasopp. "What's so special about her?" I asked him and he looked so surprised. "She's able to make almost every guy fall for her." Ben commented and I nodded my head a little, turning my attention back to the girl.

She looked up, her (H/c) covering her right eye a little. Her (E/c) eyes screamed danger and so did her smirk, almost all of the guys leaned forward. She had a microphone headset on, probably so she doesn't have to hold the microphone. Music started to play as she tapped her foot.

"Rule number one: is that you gotta have fun. But baby when you're done.
You gotta be the first to run."

Her voice sounded so angelic, it just didn't fit with the way she looked, she looked dangerous and mischievous. I will say, there is a little danger to her voice though.

"Rule number two: just don't get attached to somebody you could lose,
So le-let me tell you~
This is how to be a heart breaker!"

She jumped from the stage, I caught myself staring at her chest as they bounced, rolling my eyes I smirked a little. A Guy was running up to her, she quickly ducked down as he tried to wrap his arms around her.

"Boys they like a little danger, we'll get him falling for a stranger, a player."

Quickly she pulled him closer, their faces and lips a few inches away from each other.

"Singing I Lo-Lo-Love you~"

As he went to lean in, she pushed his head upwards then pushed him away. Making a lot of people chuckle, including me, Ben and Yasopp.

"How to be a heart breaker!
Boys they like the look of danger!"

She turned around quickly, again, I kept looking at her chest. Making me sigh.