Chapter 15 (Ty)

Sky pushed me towards the hospital. "C'mon, you gotta meet her! She's nice, shy, and quiet. She's also a hybrid!" He rambled. He seems to have taken a liking to this girl he's telling me about. "And she's in the hospital." I say. He nods and pushes me through the doors.

"Hi. We're here to see Melody."
"Who?"
"Your most recent patient that got shot."
"Right this way, Sirs."

A nurse lead us to a room and opened the door. Sitting by the window was a teenage girl with blood red hair, mocha skin, and bandages covering most of her left calf.  The second we stepped into the room, her head snapped over to us and she was suddenly at full attention.

"General Sky," She said softly. "And I assume you're General Ty?"
"Hi." I wave lightly.
"Yep! Dis is ma bae," I blushed as Sky said that. "And I pushed him over so you two can meet!"
"You called him bae! That's so cute!" She giggled as I hid my blushing face behind my hands.
"Sky, stoooooooooooooooop!" I whined.
"Aw, you don't like it," Sky pouted. "I thought you loved m--"

I kissed him, shutting him up. I broke from him and looked back to the girl. She was smiling, covering her eyes, and looking away from us. "You two done yet?" She laughed. Sky smirks at me before wrapping his arms around me. "No, we're just getting started~!" He purrs jokingly. He kissed my cheek and pushed me away, laughing.

"Awe," I laughed. She uncovered her eyes and turned back to us. "Melody, sir. Nice to meet you." She introduced softly with a smile before attempting a bow. She ended up staggering and falling over. I caught her before she hit the ground, "Be more careful with your injury."

"You really are as kind and gentle as General Sky tells me you are."  Melody says as I help her stand back up again.
"Oh?" I smirk at Sky.
"Okay, maybe I mentioned you once or twice. . ." He muttered.
"Maybe you mentioned him at least three times in every conversation or more." Melody snickered.
"Fine! Maybe I did!" Sky shouted.
"Well, don't you two have some things to do with your fest-thing coming up in a few days?" She asked.
"That's right! Thanks for reminding us, Mel, we'll see you later." Sky thanked as I dragged him out of the building.

We walked through the town square, when a group of recruits came up to greet us. "SKY! TY!" The fiesh screamed as he ran into view. I waved at him. "FIESH!" Sky screamed as he ran up to us.

"What's up?" I ask.
"No-- No time.. Ja-- Jason's ju--" Quentin panted, clearly tired from running.
"Woah, breathe, dude! What happened?" I said.

He took a deep breath, "Okay, so Jason, Ian, and I were out on patrol and we took a break by a pond after checking it for squids. Turns out, one was camouflaged at the bottom! It um, grabbed Jason by the ankle and pulled him into the pond. We tried going after him, but they vanished! The squids have Jason and we have no idea where they took him!" He panicked.
"WHAT?!" I screamed, a bit too loudly might I add.

"Postpone the festivities, make missing posters, assign search parties," Sky went into full on commander mode for this, beginning to walk towards our rented house, hands held behind his back, head held high, and we ran after him. "Set our best trackers, best navigators, and best survivalists into parties of six. Seto will send a sorcerer supplied with potions and spell books with each party. They will search squid bases, water temples, underwater dungeons, around and in every body of water. We will find Jason, no matter how long it takes. Kill every squid in sight until he is found on sight," He threw the doors of the house open and marched into the dining room, where the rest of the team were in near panic.

Sky began throwing around orders.

"Mitch, get the lead trackers, navigators, and survivalists then place them to search parties of six, Seto, you will send a sorcerer equipped with both potions and a spell book with each party. They will search everywhere, bases, temples, dungeons, everything  single water source you can find! They will stay out there, looking for Jason until he is found and brought back, safe and sound! They will slay every squid on sight until then!" He ordered.

"What about the Soultris--" Jerome started.

"Who the hell cares about the god damn event, dammit!" Sky yelled, slamming his fist down on the table in front of us, breaking a hole in the table and getting splinters on his fist. "Postpone it, cancel it, do whatever you want with it, I don't care anymore! Just find Jason!" A tear rolled down his cheek.

He really cares about us.

I wiped his tear away, pulling him into a hug. "Listen, Sky, we all want Jason back, he's part of our family. We'll postpone Soultris, put up wanted and missing posters everywhere, we'll search as far as we need for him, even to the void in The End. We will find Jase, you don't need to cry or worry about it." Jerome said as everyone huddled up for a group hug. Sky's been put through enough trauma as a kid, he shouldn't need to have anymore in his life. "I can't lose someone else," He cried. "I just can't! Please don't leave me alone!" He hugged me tight and began crying into my chest.

I hug him back and smooth out his fluffy curls, letting him cry.

Don't worry Jason, we will find you and bring you home.

Something always happens to the smol bean. But don't worry, 'cause now he's gonna meet who he's shipped with. Also, all of this week's updates are today because I will not be here on the weekend and won't have time to work on stories thanks to finals coming up. Have a good rest of your day!