[32] SEPARATING

Chapter 31: Separating

❝I'll visit all the time that you'll be sick of me❞

-------------------------------------------

A couple of days later, everything had been decided and Thor was going to take Loki back to Asgard where he'd be on trial for his crimes committed on Earth. I had voted against it and wanted him to be charged on Earth but Thor was persistent. Now we were all accompanying the two of them so we could see them off.

The tesseract was also given to Thor for him to watch over in Asgard as well as Loki which seemed to me to be a handful but Thor was a god, so what do I know?

Both Thor and Loki grabbed a hold of the tesseract container and Thor nodded at me while Loki looked like he could be smirking but I couldn't tell because of the mouth guard. I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded back at him before he twists the container and the both beam up into the sky.

I sigh and rub my eyes before walking over to Natasha and Clint who are both next to each other, "So this is it?"

"Aren't you coming back to SHIELD?" Natasha asks.

"I promised Tony. I kind of owe him." I shrugged and wetted my lips as Clint took his sunglasses off and met my eyes.

"Yeah, I guess this is it. You're gonna visit, right?" Clint asks.

"Duh. I mean I can't ignore my boyfriend and my sister all the time." I smirked and stood on my toes before kissing Clint lightly, "I'll visit all the time that you'll be sick of me."

"I don't think I could ever be sick of you, Anya." Clint smiled as we pulled away.

"Oh god. If I knew that this is what you were going to be like, then I never would have wanted you two to get together." Natasha gags.

I laugh and wrap my arms around my sister, "See you soon, Tasha."

"Bye Ana." Natasha smiles and pulls back from me, placing her hands on my shoulder, "Keep Tony out of trouble."

I salute playfully, "Will do sis." I turn around and walk over to my motorcycle and glance at the others before getting on, "Race you, Stark."

Tony and Bruce get into Tony's sportscar and Tony slips his sunglasses on, "You're on, Romanoff."

Natasha, Clint and Steve laugh before Steve gets on his own motorcycle and waves and speeds off. Clint and Natasha get into a SHIELD car and I speed off into the daylight. I don't wear a helmet because I'm a superhero, duh.

I glance behind me and roll my eyes as Tony's car is slightly behind me. Oh it's on Stark.

>> >> >>

I get to the tower before Tony and Bruce and I take one of Tony's parking spots and get off my bike before watching as Tony's car speeds in.

"You cheated." Tony complains.

"Sure, tell yourself that." I smirk, "So, what now?"

"Well Pepper and I have a design project we want to try." Tony responded.

Bruce raise an eyebrow, "Alright. Let's see it"

"It's upstairs. Follow me." Tony beckoned.

Turns out the design project that he wanted to try was practically finished. He wanted to transform Stark Tower into the Avengers tower. I was all for it and Bruce agreed so that was what the four of us did. We transformed Stark Tower into something entirely different, fully complete with a big letter A on the outside.

I knew I could settle into this new normal, but who knew how long this would last?

>> >> >>

AHHHHH!!! SO THIS IS IT! 

This is the end of The Other Romanoff! I am so happy and proud to have come this far and to have finished my first book on Wattpad. I would also like to thank all of you for reading this book and taking the time to vote and comment. It means so much to me. 

With that being said, there will be an author's note coming and possible sequel news so stay tuned. 

I love you all so so so much! <3