AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello readers!

Hello readers!

I started this back in May of 2015 and it has grown so much since then and at the beginning I never could have dreamed that so many people would read this book and love it. This book currently has 57K Reads and I don't expect it to stop there.  

Special Thanks To: 

I'd like to thank all my wonderful readers who have supported me throughout this journey. Thanks for all of your votes and comments that make my day. :) 

Thank you to my sister and my parents who always ask me how my books are doing and my sister who reads this. [Parents don't cause they don't understand Marvel movies. Lol]

Thank you to my first readers who clicked on this story even though it probably sucked at the beginning. I owe so much to you all because you helped this story grow. Thank you!

This story has nearly 28K words which I know isn't a lot for a fanfiction but this was sort of my experimenting stage and now I am getting better and better because of it. I will probably be adding some deleted scenes/one-shots that could have been in the story but they aren't for reasons. 

Now for some story facts: 

Originally, this was supposed to be a Steve Rogers fic but Clint needed more love and somehow it fit better.

Anya was originally supposed to be a lot younger than Natasha [at least eight years] but I didn't like it. 

Anya was originally supposed to be really tough and not have a sense of humor but I needed her to be a lot nicer and more open which she is. She still resembles her sister in so many ways, but she is more open than her. 

I was originally going to include both The Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron in this book but then it would have been around seventy chapters long and I couldn't handle that so I changed it to just include the first Avengers movie. 

 I was also going to originally have Anya have a boyfriend at the beginning but I decided that that would be too complicated. 

I was originally going to end this at about twenty-eight chapters but I still had things I wanted/needed to include. 

If you have any questions about me, my stories or this book then don't be scared to ask. You can PM me or comment on a book anytime. 

Love, 

Portia