8

~3rd September~

Your POV

I watch in amusement as Dan takes a bite out of his muffin and moans.

"Daniel and the pistachio muffin went on to get married and have five pistachio-babies. They are now retired and living on a mountain in Norway, their love still going strong."

Dan bursts into that hyena laugh which makes me feel warm.

"Why Norway? Why couldn't we live in a palace of chocolate on Gallifrey?"

"One: have you not seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? And two: you would eat it."

"True, but it would be cool while it lasts."

"Dork."

"Shut up, nerd," he giggles. "Tell me about life in LA."

"It's great. I live right by the beach, it's always so warm, Disney Land. I feel like I'm in the movies when I'm up there. And then there's my amazing fiancé." I watch Dan's face fall at the mention of Jase.

"Is there anyone else there you talk to? It can't just be the two of you, can it?"

I chuckle. "Of course not. I have my best friend. You know Mark? Markiplier?"

"He's your best friend?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yeah. We were neighbours before I met Jase. He's just... such a great friend. He's been there for me. Through all the shit that's happened, he's been there to support and he..." I trail off, not yet ready to tell Dan my LA horror story. "He's a real life saver," I end up saying. "He's done so much for me that by this point helping me should be against the law. He got me a starting job, helped me with rent, helped me start YouTube. He's just so kind. And Amy? Just as amazing. I hope those two never break up. They were meant to be." As I finish, Dan and I make eye contact. Just for a few seconds, just enough time for me to regret ever leaving Dan. Then, we look away, blushing.

He coughs lightly. "H-how's your drink?" He stutters awkwardly.

"It's great. Probably the best I've had in so long."

"Yeah. Us Brits sure are the best when it comes to hot drinks."

"Are you sure? The best?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I honestly don't know."

I laugh. "You know what I really need? Some bubble tea," I sigh.

"I'm sure they've got some in LA."

"Yeah, I've just never been bothered to find a place with some. Besides, to me bubble tea always seems more appropriate here in London with you and Phil."

Dan laughs, softly. "Remember when you first went to try it?"

"Yes!" I quietly squeal. "I still don't like those jelly things. The actual drink was amazing. Like, I think I'd move to the Norway mountains with the drink and have about ten kids, but I'm getting a restraining order against those nasty little balls."

"You and Phil are weird."

"No, we're not. We're completely normal." Dan snorts. "Oi, shut up. You, on the other hand, what are you? Whenever I go on the internet, I always see something to do with you and choking, or just any kinky shit."

"Excuse me?" Dan says in a sassy tone. "Phil doesn't like cheese and you used to pretend to be a scary dog whenever someone knocked on the door."

"I still do that. Lot's of people do it. Completely normal." I smirk and cross my arms over my chest, leaning back in my chair.

"I'm guessing you still eat grass, too, then."

"Again, normal. I might even have some sand every now and then."

"You are grim." Dan scrunches his face up.

"I think the only weird thing I do is wake up early."

"You what? Y/N, you are weird! Why?"

I almost tell him. I almost tell him about my nightmares. Everything is just going so smooth that I feel as if I can tell him anything again. Instead, I shrug.

"Just do, I guess."

"You look so much thinner than last time. I mean, you were thin before, but-"

"It's what exercise does, Dan," I cut him of.

He lets out a large gasp. "Y/N? Exercising? What demon has possessed you?"

I grin evilly. "You shouldn't have summoned me, Daniel. I may have taken you and your sacrificed friend to hell but my work on earth isn't done yet." Dan looks at me majorly confused. "I may have watched this years DanAndPhilCRAFTS last night," I confess.

I watch as Dan cringes and face palms. "That video was a mistake! I wish I never filmed it!"

"Ha, lying make you go to hell." I burst into a fit of giggles.

"That's it. No more internet for you."

"What? That's so unfair! How will I keep my fans satisfied?"

Dan mutters something inaudible.

"What?" I question him.

He looks up, cheeks as red as the telephone box outside the window.

"I said we could always collab."

"Dan," I say seriously. We lock eyes. "Lying makes you go to hell."